LynraArchived Newspapers
Greetings Esshar NO.1

Greetings to all Esshar citizens.
I'm Klaus, I want to take over my family's business now and I want to continue reporting across Esshar.
My job is to write stories neutrally and with people, since I am a person against gossip and fake news, the most important thing in my job is honesty. 
I have to inform you and I greet you with respect.
What is Aldes News Agency?
It is a service provided to the citizens of Esshar, where the news is made neutrally, Our job is to give you a better service by going to wars and special days!
We can share with you the obituary, bounty hunting, political announcements, and any news you can think of.
What is freedom of speech?
The News Agency does not take sides and remember that neutrally is the most honorable thing to do,
The news of our news agency is not our responsibility!
------------
"A N A"
If you have questions and want to learn about my family business, you can send me a letter.

- Take care of yourselves, I greet you again with respect. -
"Klaus - 1893 AC"

(I'm bored, if you want to plan a scene, please message me. ExileArt#5027)
[Image: Screenshot_1822.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
A young warrior met me for a concert in the Eboonblood Mountains, but don't forget! History is built on balances...
I'm looking forward to the concert, what's going to happen there! You ask why? We are in a period where history repeats itself and I think it is a chance that should be given to everyone.
Go to Garjing Coat and meet them!
A little reminder to your enemies and friends, it's cold, don't forget to wear fur!
Young Emerson has a message for you, a symphony resounding in the mountains.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naysien's Symphony
There comes a time
In every symphony
Where there are rests to be experienced.
You do not hear them,
But dear reader, I assure
You, they are there.
You experience them the
Same as when you experience
The notes,
The allegros and the
Adiagos.
When everything goes
Silent and the orchestra
Appears to be slumbering
Like a great dragon.
Then much like a
Dragon’s roar, it awakens all at once.
Whether it’s played at
Fortissimo or Pianissimo
It comes like thunder.
The years after Baleford Bridge
Came tumbling down was the rest
In Naysien’s Symphony.
Tell me, Osrona:
Are you ready for the next movement?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Love and Betrayal! No.3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: BreakingNews.png]

Greetings Esshar!
Important information about a train traveling on the Rifts! This is the story of the scientist with a dark past and his wife...
The strange story of a Scientist doesn't know any rules...
Barsburg scientist sacrificed his wife to get the train working again...
Imagine a train moving through time and space and the mysterious technology of the Achyon!
An act that made him sacrifice his wife... just so that the train could move rift again! How pathetic!
The scientist's treacherous behavior traces back to the former Achyon government.

The news reached us that this train, which is said to have manipulated his wife's mana energy by mysteriously moving among the Rifts, 

Interestingly , this train stopped by something in the end.
I would like to share with you the image of the scientist who discovered the journey between mana energy and rifts.
[The photo has reached us anonymously!]
Other information that has reached us about the scientist; You see what his betrayal of his wife has turned him into!
I inform you that the scientist and his wife are now disabled and can safely continue with your life in Esshar.
-1893 AC / Esshar!
.Reporter of the Esshar.
Aldes Reports: 1895AC

[Image: BreakingNews.png]
Greetings Eshhar, I'm Klaus, your new editor, and Owner of Aldes News Agency.
It's time to report on a few things that have happened in the last months!
What's going on in Esshar is really exciting times, we can say, the actions of the Eboonbloods, the rescue mission we went with the Church, and the political thing side by Barsburg!
Why did Osrana give control of Castle Elysa to the Docro family after the Elysia government fell? We see that the younger Generation of Docro family has been rewarded for their hard work with the support of the Empire! No one knows exactly what the empire is planning right now in Esshar lands! And there is something that will really surprise us, Yellow clouds float south from the west coast! Is the air we breathe poisoned or something else? No! This is the sign of chemical richness... "HAHAHA"
There are strange situations on the side of Osrana yes, they are surrounded by the destroyed bridge with young Ebonblood Warriors in the times when history repeated,
and no definite answer if Osrana will do anything about this situation, the knights have not fully made a statement on this matter!
I met many people singing the anthem of the empire! Is Barsburg coming back? The dangerous technology of the empire and the new generation have come to set the rules and it's amazing I'll be interviewing them soon!
Ebonblood warriors began to honor their ancestors with full confidence! Many warriors who have made a name for themselves in the past want to achieve their goals in Esshar lands and it seems like it will be a pity for those who oppose it...
I have another good news! If you want to have a quiet dinner, if you want to get away from the fight and the problem, Don't forget to go to Family Tree Cafe! Their prices are affordable and they always accept guests!
Osrana's rescue mission has been successfully completed! Osrana's talented church member Charlotte and her team have responded to the letter of help, successfully clearing the infested church!
The Church has been cleansed of cursed creatures and the residue of Fleshwork!
Reminder news!; Waystone employees are working at full speed to serve you better, you don't have to talk elsewhere just because you don't see them! If you want to contribute to the auction, just send a letter to Majin, Leonidas, and Jude!
-
Thank you! 
Klauıs - Reporter Of Esshar
[Image: Aldesreport.png]

Greetings Esshar... How are you feeling?
I hope you feel happy in this land of wars and injustice!
Don't ask why... 
We are actually in a funny story, Ahahaha
I'm Klaus... Your reporter!
I would like to tell you what happened, but this time it will be different, this time you will read what I wrote.
The conversations I want to have with the leaders seem to have disturbed some people, but there is something you don't know!
My family is not afraid of such things! We report without fear! do you know what that means?
I don't get permission from anyone about the news I will make, you should learn this and you should respect it, I fight with the work I do!
Greetings to all faction leaders! I hope you accept my invitation, I'll write what you want Esshar to learn!

| Before I forget!
Dear readers, I am thinking of opening a small office for myself.
I am waiting for the support of my followers for my office.
The office I will open will be a place where all Esshar citizens can come.|

Thank you.
Klaus - Reporter of Esshar
Waystone - 1897AC

(who want to set a special scene can write to me: ExileArt#5027)
From a distant land a letter would fly from a strange machine. The machine seeking to drop a letter off to Klaus. One he would understand had a message that who it was clearly from.

'God Reporter'

"Dear Klaus. I don't know you personally. And to be honest that is fine. I will get straight to the point for you. I always been sent your news and my sisters. I have to say your news doesnt attract anyone at all. You have no flare, and you have no desire to truly understand the people. What you report is random things or things that of your own opinion. I say as a reporter. As your uncle.

Stop it. Stop trying to use the backing of the family name to get other responses. Its saddening you don't understand what news really means. You embrace the people and love them. Even with hatred or with joy everyone is equal. You rise up the new and make the older feel they will never be forgotten. 

For fuck sakes kid this isn't childs play. This my life work and you better get your shit together. Next time i will declare you not of my family if you use my family name to further your growth. Our role as reporters is to give life to all those around us. Enjoy your work but make sure others do as well.  Goodbye Klaus Aldes don't fail me."

Burly Aldes

[Image: a6bd679c7a0d0ebbe4c29a9009f12aff.png]

-
[Image: Cross-from-Trinity-Blood-trinity-blood-7...81-400.jpg]
Topic Options