LaemorReconciliation for the Wild

[Image: 5d1dc833acfa3dcf4f6e64710665e465.gif]
"Who am I and who do I want to be? Despite my fame. I ask this of myself; constantly."

- Rising through missed opportunities -
Quote:
"Throughout my life so far, I've come to see the faces and expressions of many. All telling their own tale. 

Each mage within the city of Osrona has a dream, a desire to see their future. And yet as a knight? It's difficult to imagine a time where peace is dominate. As of late? The syndicates attacks have left the city restless, much like myself. I fail to appear at the most crucial times, hearing time and time again of my brothers and sisters losing either their lives or a loved one. It begs the question... What's the meaning of being a knight, if not to be someone willing to sacrifice themselves?

So why then?

Do I never get the chance to do so?

I've found that my attention given to the civilians were the cause... I'd train them in private, only to find the events occurring at the same time. If I wanted to perform, what else could I do, but shut myself away from the world? To allow my duty to consume me... To think beyond just patrolling and finding a means to make a true impact on society. 

One for the better. 

And so I trained, day after day. Week after week... Month after month... Year... After... Year. I spoke to so few, at times I was beginning to forget what my voice sounded like. Observant to the world around me, I still lacked the experience in both combat and tactics. So I made a decision.

What was one life? If it meant it could so many more? I'd thought of the perfect idea, but it required a sacrifice...

Myself."

~Sincerely, 
                                               Knight of Osrona, Wano
Topic Options