Suggestions
Fomorian stance has Guardian stance, Garuda stance has Dexterity, but Ifrit has nothing. There should totally be a matching master stance for Ifrit. I imagine it wouldn't take much work to add one, because i don't think they use much spiriting and the ability is already set up in Ifrit, it's just adding the things that master stances get onto Ifrit.
Kill rebirth potions bros...
[Image: RqMw9Wf.png]
yes i prefer begging for my respec like a medieval serf in an admin ticket, abolish
Does anyone else remember Dave Fastlegs? The man who could not be caught?
(09-29-2022, 05:49 PM)MuscleWizzard Wrote: Kill rebirth potions bros...

I agree with this just so I can get free respecs from tickets instead of paying a disgusting a**hemist for it.
Cock your ears up, rabbits.
(09-29-2022, 05:35 PM)Touc Wrote:
(09-29-2022, 05:31 PM)Player2 Wrote: Please do something about the flee/chase system. It's just not good and it makes no sense. Someone with higher agility should NEVER roll below someone with lower agility. Age/RPL should have nothing to do with how fast you are unless you're age 10 and younger or age 60 and older, in game.  It does not make sense for someone who has 150 agility to roll below someone who has less than 100 agility. It does not make any sense. Please, please, please do something to change it up. As it stands it's just not good and not fair for anyone.

The current system (with pursues being higher than flees) is there to enable conflict and prevent people from running from their problems indefinitely.

Watch me.
[Image: this_is_absurd.png]

[Image: cant_be_serious.png]

[Image: unknown.png]

Can we please buff cooking? The nerf was kind of harsh, there's literally no incentive to lvl up cooking other than for the extra energy it gives. The stat boosts are now small and is pretty much not at all affected by cooking lvl whatsoever, so anyone who picks up ingredients are pretty much the equivalent of a lvl 100.

Only upside to being a lvl 100 chef is naming ur food and having it give more energy... For something that takes a lot of time and effort to consistently level which also dabbles in foraging and farming.

pls I can't have spent all this time doing this just to be cucked right as I hit lvl 100

(pictures are lvl 100 cooking vs lvl 0 cooking, no high quality ingredients used.)

proof that it's not just good beginner rng:

(10-01-2022, 02:15 PM)tenias Wrote: [Image: this_is_absurd.png]

[Image: cant_be_serious.png]

Can we please buff cooking? The nerf was kind of harsh, there's literally no incentive to lvl up cooking other than for the extra energy it gives. The stat boosts are now small and is pretty much not at all affected by cooking lvl whatsoever, so anyone who picks up ingredients are pretty much the equivalent of a lvl 100.

Only upside to being a lvl 100 chef is naming ur food and having it give more energy... For something that takes a lot of time and effort to consistently level which also dabbles in foraging and farming.

pls I can't have spent all this time doing this just to be cucked right as I hit lvl 100

(pictures are lvl 100 cooking vs lvl 0 cooking, no high quality ingredients used.)

proof that it's not just good beginner rng:

I've also used high quality ingredients as a level ninety-one cook, and found that they no longer increase the stats of food. I tried it with two blood wines, and rather than enjoying the increase of power that each HQ ingredient used to give, I had two 1 power blood wines.

I'm unsure if this is a bug, or if it's intended, but it's sort of made HQ ingredients irrelevant.
I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but sub elemental scepters. 

The recipe would be kinda like attunement potions where instead of the full 30 crystals being one crystal it would be 15 of one and 15 of the other. 

15 lightning / 15 fire crystals for an ether scepter.
15 earth / 15 water crystals for a bio scepter.
15 air / 15 lightning crystals for a meta scepter.

Give some love to the ether, bio, and meta homies too.
(09-29-2022, 06:06 PM)The Eye Wrote: Does anyone else remember Dave Fastlegs? The man who could not be caught?

The greatest of Agartha, the fastest man alive.
Topic Options