(08-31-2022, 02:27 AM)SirPenguin Wrote:
(08-31-2022, 02:20 AM)Cotillion Wrote:
(08-31-2022, 12:45 AM)Mallow Wrote:
(08-31-2022, 12:36 AM)SilkiyTea Wrote: Current Base Races:

Drakanite = Got their own tree and -5 to fire attune

Kitsune = Wildkin kit and -5 to fire attune

Felidae = wildkin kit and -5 to cosmic opener

Lapine = Wildkin kit and -5 to earth attune

Ookami = Wildkin kit and -5 to wind attune.

Humans = 15 pow, or 15 vit, or 25 Agility & -1 to prof RPP cost.

My suggestion
(Note: Most of them are the same except Kitsune, Felidae and Humans)

Drakanite = Their own tree and -5 to fire attune

Kitsune = Wildkin kit and -5 to metaphysical attune

Felidae = Wildkin kit and -5 to ether attune

Lapine = Wildkin kit and -5 to earth attune

Ookami = Wildkin kit and -5 to wind attune

Humans = 15 pow & -1 to prof RPP costs, or 15 vit & -1 to prof RPP costs, or 25 Agility & -1 to prof RPP cost

Reasons Why
  • Drakanites already got fire attune minuses, give Kitsunes something unique.
  • There used to not be an ether attune, now that there is, give Felidae -5 to ether attune instead of -5 to cosmic opener.
  • -1 to prof costs should be an outright human thing. Human adaptability or something. Forcing wannabe crafters with a cost heavy build to be agi only is sad. Thanks.
Additionally....

Make Razuka a base race you can select on character creation. I don't understand why they're locked by either an application or RPL. They literally have the Wildkin Kit and -5 to Water Attune (Or is it bio now? Idk). Nothing unique nor special besides, y'know, being a rat.

While I am in agreement that Kitsunes should have reduced cost in metaphysical, I cannot agree with the mindset of -1 profession cost for humans regardless of racial.

Why would Kitsune's get a reduced cost in metaphysical..?

(08-31-2022, 12:50 AM)Avee Wrote: Stout - (-5 to melee opener) because lmao humans

Sturdy - (-1 to Artifice Costs) because they're bulky, good for swinging hammer lmao

Nimble - (-1 to Alchemy Costs) agile quick hands y'know lmao

My only concern is this sort of absolutely obliterates the doublecrafting humans.

I think that is the point!

This. Ultimately it's only a 5 RPP increase for double crafters, which is still 5 RPP cheaper than any other race doing both crafts.
(08-31-2022, 02:20 AM)Cotillion Wrote: [quote pid="70009" dateline="1661906710"]
Because Kitsune in Japanese folklore, are known for being trickers and demons that are known to trick others.
In Spires of Agartha, their wild nature boosted illusion damage and fire damage.
It would also give Kitsune another purpose rather than just being -5 to fire, where dragons would fit.
I just think it's LAME.
Also, why are Lapine minuses to earth when every bnuy monster in game drops a wind crystal?

FIX YOUR GAAAAME!

[Image: unknown.png]
(08-31-2022, 03:01 AM)Raihex Wrote: Also, why are Lapine minuses to earth when every bnuy monster in game drops a wind crystal?

FIX YOUR GAAAAME!

[Image: fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=10..._right.jpg]
I think we need to talk about the 18 vit muffins
[Image: image0.png]
bro what??? 18?????
I will eat my 18 vit muffin and you will accept it.
ayo where the nearest bakery att????
It'd be cool if the person afflicting an injury could decide to nerf Vit, Mana, Pow or Agility, as opposed to only Vit.

Cut off a leg? Take an Agi nerf. Circuitry is cursed? Enjoy a Mana nerf. Etc.
[Image: dOmPfIR.png]
You would never see a Vit Nerf again.

And it would be devastating.
Topic Options