ChanceBug Reports - Priority List
Describe the issue: Entering a guild with a disguise on displays your real name.
How to reproduce: Enter a guild while wearing a disguise.
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
Describe the issue: Inaccurate information displayed when RPBs are started, whether it is rolled injuries or simple description.
How to reproduce: Click Player > Start RPB > A list of text will show up within chatbox.
Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): I will not post everything but a snippet of what I mean (this has been edited to be accurate): 
The defeated party rolls (d6): 1 = light permanent injury (-10vit), 6 or less = temporary injury (1 year)

Additional Information: Adding that Dangerous/Deadly 0 is the default wilderness first time encounter would be good as well. 
Saves the confusion that will likely arise with new players and helps keep more things in-game. 
(Really should be on there anyway, keeps things more immersive if both parties know the rules.)

Downsides: Won't be able to send high capture on first encounter for easy green-name kills but we will make do..

If this has already been fixed, good job. Blox made similar suggestion which reminded me.
More broken spells:

Earthquake - no screenshake, lasts about as long as hipster rping with mommyalien.

Fae blast - no damage, fae oppression.

Yiggy - continues to heal forever after it's cast. I currently have 27 yiggy heals and am unbeatable.

Greathive summon - cast locks you and the summons take forever to spawn.

Greathive tree - grows forever. It got absolutely ginormous during our ritual.
Describe the issue: Delete item bug
How to reproduce: Take an item and drag it out of the box (Still holding down left click) only to drag it back in place and it deletes the tile and item. Then open back the bag and it will show nothing and be an empty slot. The item has to be a stackable item like reagents or materials.
Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): https://i.imgur.com/l1WahWd.gif
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png] <--- Coordinates.

The Ore is blocked by some godly terrain, help plz!
[Image: 220d1ea60641830ee91396a4c338af31-removebg-preview.png]
Topic Options