DandeliFemboy & Female Hair Sprites: dandeli's ravenous desire for money vol. 1
Tongue 
[Image: Maid_Dress.gif]
From the creator of the critically acclaimed MAID DRESS KIMONO EDIT. . . (minus flight state. whoever put that flight state? thanks for rectifying my slothfulness.)

[Image: floshed.gif]

. . . AND THE FAMED :FLOSHED: EXPRESSION MASK (AMONG COPIOUS OTHERS)!!!!!!!!!!!

PRESENTS TO YOU. . .

!!! A TRADE OFFER !!!
[Image: haaaair.png]

!!! You Give Me $12 !!!
[Image: the_hand.png]

I Give You A .ZIP File Including !!! THESE HAIRS I PAINSTAKINGLY CRAFTED !!! in .DMI, .PNG & .PDN (Paint.Net) format!!!!
[Image: the_hand.png]
A Pre-Historic .txt file detailing how you can RECOLOR the .DMIs with ///SEPERATE SOFTWARE///
Another Pre-Historic .txt file detailing how you can use the .PDN files to make your OWN (scarcely)
more customised hair because I 200% included all the random (scarce) alternate parts in the files!!
And. And I'll throw in a SHITTY Ms Paint of your character if you so desire!
All you have to do is DM ME!!!!

WOW!!!!!

Possible Additional Dandeli Services Include:
  1. Custom Hair Sprites ($5 - $10, DM me!)
  2. Creating and/or Editing a profile together for you! (I do NOT know CSS but I know basic html) ($??? fuck knows, DM me!)
  3. Recolouring and/or editing your playby ($???, DM me!)
  4. Hats / Accessories ($???, DM me!)

arigato gamers!!!
[Image: unknown.png]
umb.. i made... this... O_O...

[Image: unknown.png]   [Image: unknown.png]
i'm due to add my additional pricing of .........................
accessories: 'sort of in a range between $5 and $20 depending on complexity & ur own Financial Status (i do not wnat to empty ur pockets)!!!

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will always make u pay after it's made as opposed to before!!! (i usually let u decide what u wanna pay!)

i made These Items below amongst Others (i didnt ask people i made paid icons for permission to showcase woopsie doopsie!)

[Image: ezgif-2-b1f70c8d08.gif] THE HAT (and hair by coincidence!!!)  [Image: ezgif-2-d3a71d482c.gif] (THE HAT)  [Image: ezgif-2-39594d235b.gif] this lil goofy goof
bye
live laugh love
(PERSON BELOW IS A LOVELY HUMAN BEING)
For all your hair, hat, necklace, and etc that doesn’t involve clothing, come here. I have spent $50 on her already and recommend all of you to do the same. She is my best friend.

Will not rip you off and will make sure that it is proper before even asking or sending the PayPal.
[Image: ezgif-2-e605ec0574.gif]
cloak for a very beauteous beautiful beauty whom has hands that exceed the amount of 2 (nerdlorde.)
Topic Options