ChanceDM Chance
Key/Character: Emerson
Which Event: Death of Nyx
Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Obviously didn't leave us waiting long, and the inclusion of the younger generation of the Ebonblooded with a custom tailored injury table was neat. I got to experience a big moment for my character, and whatnot. Very cool.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): volcano.gif
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I got to watch my mom die, and like multiple other people all in the span of like six hours. It was intense. 
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Mostly all of us left with something; and the rewards themselves felt incredibly fitting with a wide range and array of focuses. Some where dev items, others were actual items. They were cool!

10/10 would kill a God again as a thirteen year old.
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Key/Character: Pandora
Which Event: Death of Nyx
Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 Prompt and fast when the time came for them. Any faster would be inhuman. 
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): BlackHole.gif
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 I dont think I've seen so many people die in one place before. Including my mom. Rip Mom. But on a serious note everything was great and for how little actual moving around that was done the narrates were well written and did a great job setting the scene and keeping the intensity of things ramped up. 
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): My mom died. But worse things could have happened. I got something really neat and so did everyone else who got a reward. Who knew hunting a god was this cool? (10/10)
Character: Opal
Which Event: Death of Nyx

Responsiveness: Posts were delivered with speed and still well written!
Balance: At one point you ran up to me at round start and spammed water whip until my health was 0 and I thought it was pretty funny. I went down a lot in this event, though, as one should when they're killing a primordial. I imagine it's difficult to balance for a range as broad as RPLs 180-220, especially when there's five different pond users in action, but you managed it.
Storytelling: Very memorable. Death narrations were vividly rendered, yet vague enough on the right details as to allow people freedom to establish the specifics on their own. It was a constant seasawing of action and reaction that was properly paced and culminated into a very cathartic ending. Exceptional.
Fairness: Five people died and ten got hit with a perm, but the risk was clearly established and warranted. Separate roll tables for newer and older Ebonblooded allowed the youth to participate (and get some once in a lifetime dev) while still being rightfully punishing. I walked away permed, the only reason I didn't die is because I got lucky and rolled multiple 6s; therefore, it met my expectations.

Overall: I'll remember this event very fondly. It was great.

Any other comments: [Image: M83aECn.png]
Character: Isaac
Which Event: Death of Nyx

Responsiveness: Posts were delivered with speed and still well written!
Balance: I don't want to expend too much on that because I believe I was very lucky compared to some of my peers. It was Certain Death... and so people died... others got maimed... we knew what we signed up for.
Storytelling: I was immersed! It made me feel like I was on the battlefield with my brothers and sisters in arms, cutting through the forces of Nyx in an infernal rush. I really loved it, thank you!
Fairness: Much like the balance section, we knew what we signed up for but we were handsomely rewarded as a result.

Overall: Thank you.

Any other comments
Character: Meraxes
Event: Death of Nyx

Responsiveness: Speedy! The event went by quickly but certainly wasn't rushed.
Balance: BlackHole.gif
Storytelling: Great collaboration between Chance and event attendees. You felt the weight of the feud between Naysien and her brood and Nyx, and saw it's consequences when everyone lost someone they loved.
Fairness: Very fair. I was especially appreciative of Chance going out of the way and making separate injury charts for the new and old generations to go by.

Overall: It was a fun event. Glad to see new and old characters able to participate in something together and have fun doing so.
Character: Mikhail pyr Docro
Which Event: Homecoming

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 Never had a long wait.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10 I loved the boss fights. I especially loved hearing people scream in horror as they were chased down and bullied by shadowclaw spam.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 Everything flowed very well.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 10/10 I walked into yet another Chance event and walked out without a single scratch.

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: :)
[Image: comm_round_2_19.png]
Character: Aaron
Event: Homecoming

Responsiveness: Like Lighting, seriously. Nothing was ever particularly waited on 10/10
Balance: if i see an ice user it'll be too soon from my trauma
Storytelling: As a stranger heading to barsburg? I could feel it. And it was amazing every step of the way
Fairness: Phew, i had a damn near heart-attack every fight and my voice hurts from screaming it was just too good

Overall: Super fun event. I'd do it all over again in a heart beat.
[Image: Home.png]
Character: Artyom pyr Docro
Event: Homecoming

Responsiveness: I wasn't waiting for anything I was just eager on what would happen next 10/10
Balance: I felt like I was fighting a bullet storm boss on one of my shooters 10/10
Storytelling:All of it made sense and it was 100 percent cannon to the story 10/10
Fairness: I enjoyed the bosses and everyone had a chance at gaining a item 10/10

Overall: Will be asking him to dm again in the near future - 10 18 ic years in the future.
[Image: c6e18f0d105a606911deeeed1d34b598-png.jpg]
Character: Kateryna pyr Docro
Which Event: Homecoming

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Never waited long. He covered all branches of our narratives and was quick on his feet with adjusting to player created twists and turns.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Boss fights were a mix of MMO styled raid content and bullet hell gameplay. Lots of screaming occurred. Never juked four occult beams in a row, but doing it felt good, even if I went down to shadow claw after.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Amazing stuff. He has a good grip on his own game's lore. Who would've guessed? Also did well in leaving a bread trail for future events, should we wish to pursue them.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Very fair. Most of my downs, except one, was caused by my own hubris. He swapped targets often and provided semi-readable rotations for the fights. I have no complaints about my perm either, it was well written and quite mild, compared to what he could have gave me.

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: Screaming "No, father, I'm sorry!" as loud as I could muster at 8pm was frowned upon by my family, but was hilarious overall.
Just wiped out Tomato Town
Character: Clover
Event: Coat occult thing with a Latin name i can't remember

Hi. This isn't a full review. Maybe I'll write one of those later but right now I just want to be unconscious, so I'm writing this from my phone while in bed

this is just a note that the last EC flashed completely white, rapidly, very frequently. And was an icon large enough that it filled my entire screen space.

It legitimately gave me a headache, and I spent most of the fight looking away or with my eyes shut, because it was that brutal on my eyes. I tried to note this after the first round with it but I think you might have thought i was kidding? I don't know

anyway I'm going to sleep 

sorry about this. I swear i'm not trying to be critical or rude, but I felt like I did have to say something a little more permanent than in looc.
Topic Options