Suggestions
i will
[Image: edbae8adc4cdc657c7307971b838ad95.png]

if anyone asks i got banned for sending /messages to people
*twirls mustache*
(10-22-2021, 06:37 PM)Jackerino Wrote: No one gonna be bustin down doors, twirling their handlebar mustache and going "Hon hon the fool! Their gold anvil is left unguarded!!!!11!"

bold of you to assume this isn't the entire premise for my daggerfall character app
ill be targeting houses specifically on the likelihood ill be interrupting erp

make it so a break in displays whatever rp you write to commit it to everyone in the house please
Im going to make wave after wave of children to break into peoples homes and say one thing and one thing only.

"I threw up."

Then immediately leave.
This people breaking into houses things is fucking hysterical, just had two people knock, burst in, stare at me having a deep conversation and leave silently, not even sure what to say.
(10-22-2021, 04:58 PM)Saria_Rhade Wrote: [Image: break-door.jpg]

• This does not help this game become more roleplay worthy. 
  • This purely makes it so someone can press /who and then go use your anvil while you are offline.

• I am literally using the rest of my gold anvil today and never buying another one again, my days selling weapons and armor is over.
  • If this is going to stay and not be removed, the energy requirement should be higher then 1000, it should be 1500. This way unless you have energy potions used, you can't just LOL break into ppls house at 150 RPL which 150 RPL in itself is seriously low. Maybe 180 more preferred 200.

You know you can just block off your gold anvil with like dividers right?
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
milly stop revealing my tactics to ppl, i trusted u with this smh
[Image: 6VjQGd5.png]
This isn't just about anvils, look at other suggestions, there is lack of rules for a mechanic that is problematic since it can be just used for harassment or ... anvils

Or better yet as the question, do we really need it ? when raids were done in the past against homes, do we need it as a mechanic that takes just 3 click or would it be better for example to have such possibility as a Ahelp thing.

RPL requirement of 150 low and I don't even see why it is in place, 500 energy is not that high especially if you don't use it much for crafting constantly when getting XP but at least it stops you from going house to house unlocking everything with max of 7 unlocks in a burst if you were to use foods/campfires/a little bit of time to get 100 before the last door.

Don't just attack a single point and the divider thing ? it will be just an annoyance to do it every time.
no one was attacking anything, I was just pointing it out.
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Topic Options