Morg.Wake Up Call
[Image: unknown.png]

Hisses can be heard in the darkness of the Forests, words spread by snakes to those willing to hear.

"
Destinty is a Bitch."

I remember when I was nothing more than a simple child, walking in the woods scared of finding myself against a stronger beast and even more scared of not being able to find a weaker one to feast onto its flesh.
But Destiny tried to give me hope.
Family and friends emerged from the darkness, taking the me below their arms, tentacles and wings, I was happy in a life surrounded by people, but it made me soft.
This happy life style looks nothing more than a old dream now,  it was too good... Well, until one by one started perishing.
They didn't die against other beasts, but by the hands of Sunwalkers. Assassinated, butchered, betrayed and much more, it really makes me think of how willing most are to put an knife onto our chest.
I tried being friendly to some, even when i was a young adult eager to exchange some punches, I desired to have a happy ending, hoping that once more family and friends would appear and I would have a actual life.
But the only thing I received from most was only more pain and death.
So my message is simple...
Fuck you.
To all who walk in the darkness, waiting for the moment where you will find your own happiness, I must say that all of you are nothing more than fools.
Destiny is a bitch, it won't give without taking much more in return, let's get out from our dark caves and start acting, aye?
Let's show to all to who alredy perished that their death was only the start of our own legend, we live in the darkness, but that doesn't mean we should live in the shadow of the great ones that lived before us.
Torgon, Smurg, Ivory, Xian, Twisted, Abe, Vex...
The names of the ones who builded our today is giant, but only us are able to build our tomorrow.
Quote:
- Your blinding light will work as an fuel for when my people walk out of the darkness, we will take your judgement to the face and spit onto it.
All of you were always right, we are monsters, abominations and our bodies and mind are rotten.
We are Mirelings, creatures touched by the corruption, why should us not spread it?

- Euriale

I don't ask any of you to join me, i just desire for all of you to watch my next steps, i hope it will inspire some of you to start acting.
Topic Options