Suggestions
Hey.. haha, just me looking around for something cool to do haha.

Armed most bought
Cleave
Fatal
Phantom strikes
Power Smash

Unarmed most bought
Jab
Weighted
Phantom strikes
Lariat

Not that they need it what so ever, like at all. Not even close to need it.

Re add
Heavy strike
Decisive strike
Flying Kick
Axe Kick

Why? Martial arts man.. swordsman ship.. it should be more than just the status quo. 

Who uses galeforce, who uses flurryslash without a root
Who uses fury fist (besides that one guy), who uses iron body.

I think for the long term. There shouldn't be a random limit to the spells in a tree, or removing any to replace some, just add to it. Look at water.. it fucking ate riptide.

OFC I'm only posting this because I want to play a character that's armed and unarmed and I will find a way to make this possible.. I want to be able to punch people while I have my greatsword, and axe-kick them upwards only to psmash them into the earth... 

I'll create the Battle Blessed Human Hybrid-Fighting Style.

It will come one day, and I can assure you, it wont be this year or next year for that. Jokes aside, put those spells back in for more options that dont suck. Thanks, It's getting tiresome on my eyes to see the same few, arguably the best, moves be used simply because they are. 

That's just me tho, ciao
Change throwing knives into a homing, at the moment it is a skillshot that is just not worth the cost nor barspace to use. If it is a homing then it would find a lot more use as homings are a lot more rare in e3
[Image: unknown.png]
The Paperwork never ends
We should have Loadouts as a choice (Mainly for ECs)

This could help with making use of setting up bars a bit faster or at least less tedious since it could be a simple set up of a max of 3 loadouts similar to how you can 'lock' your spell bar so you cant change them, but you can lock it and save it as a load out.

(Had some time issues with a Shadow Hunt where a team fought the same person 3 times but the builds were vastly different, so this could help in the future for ECs or with DMs allowing themselves to fight a little faster if time is an issue. More of a QoL for DM/ECs)
Iron Skin - Intermediate A cast Buff that adds DR to the player for a certain amount of time. (IK we have Metal Skin as an aura, but to me, it hasn't been used in so long and it'd be better used
as a cast buff. Maybe 40% DR for 8 seconds like Dragon Scales. After all the premise is the same

Shrapnel - Basic A linear skill shot like earth bomb/ Fireball/ Icicle barrage/ etc. This will apply a DR nerf (because imagine a grenade shooting shrapnel at you that rips into you. I'd say bleed or DR nerf might work)

Betty- Master Spawn a small metal trap that stuns anyone who steps on it. Though will apply the mud effect on enemies. (Basically a redesign of Spike Traps, but added the Mud effect and more damage, but they share a cooldown so the use is one or the other rather than both. still only allows 3.
As a previous user of Earthquake, the AoE needs to really be marked better. And maybe the damage can not apply the second it's cast? I'm saying this specifically for the Arachator, though considering it's one of the largest AOEs that can easy do 8k damage, perhaps make it more obvious it's taking effect?

Maybe just some cracks randomly on the ground to show it's working.

Unrelated, but Metal Skin is a garbage aura and is not worth 15 rpp. It's 20 mana and 10% vit if I'm not mistaken. No dash trail, no bells or whistles.
Why is it even hidden?
Funny enough, I just thought of this and thought it'd make too much sense.

Remove Scorch from Fire as a Master Spell- Add it to Explosion as a basic.

Bring Inferno from Explosion to Fire as a Master spell. (but increase it's damage)
I have two suggestions here and they're based off things I witnessed tonight.

1) Make death's door effect on stance a bit more visible. Going pale when you're a dark-wearing character in darkness isn't very visible.

2) Make is so that vampires can't get blood from victims far under their RPL. I watched a vampire drink from a green name who was under 100 RPL very casually and it's not very cool in my opinion. You could literally just say their vitae isn't good enough for you and call it a day.
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
(08-21-2021, 12:45 AM)Jumpy Wrote: I have two suggestions here and they're based off things I witnessed tonight.

1) Make death's door effect on stance a bit more visible. Going pale when you're a dark-wearing character in darkness isn't very visible.

2) Make is so that vampires can't get blood from victims far under their RPL. I watched a vampire drink from a green name who was under 100 RPL very casually and it's not very cool in my opinion. You could literally just say their vitae isn't good enough for you and call it a day.

3) Do the same for Rift/warp spell dodge effect when is active(being more visible), i cant never see when nidaz triggers his spelldodge effect until i miss the damage.
[Image: memorias.png?ex=6629925d&is=66171d5d&hm=...a226c91ce&]

Bring back the old region buffs from spires but make them fluff based rather than just the raw stats we had in the past.

This is mainly to go on the back of public events and when you enter the region you get pop up text that will tell you X is happening or that it's making you do Y and this description can be set to linger for a certain amount of time. For example a big battle against a fire EC just happened so for the next hour or two it'd say: "The air is filled with smoke and ash making it difficult to breathe. Soot stains the ground and your eyes begin to blear in the hot winds. You see people still putting out errant flames and medics are seen treating burn wounds among the townsfolk." And then you can give it a small effect like -5 to agi or a reduction in water def.

With eventually this being given out to leader positions to fluff out their surroundings with recent activities. (E.g. the mire has performed a powerful ritual, +occult power while in the area and it leaves a lingering sense of dread).
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Now that we have all those glowy aura that neatly adjust around the person's icon I think it's fair we update barrier aura to do the same instead of it fitting the base icon.

it needs it badly. just look at anyone fighting with barrier aura on...
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
Topic Options