Wolfie DM
Key/Character: Evrard

Which Event: The Flame That Hates

Responsiveness: 10/10 - Extremely Quick
Balance: 9/10 - Very balanced 
Storytelling: 8/10 I had a pretty good idea of what was going on most of the time but some parts felt confusing at times.
Fairness: 10/10 Very fair

Overall: 9/10
Key/Character: Falekour
Which Event: Through the Fire & Flames
Responsiveness: Random aside, the posts were all very consistent and pretty speedy. I had no issues waiting on posts. 9/10
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): For being a CoD I have no complaints with the balancing of the ECs. It really helped that we had healers too! 10/10
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Confusing here and there, but once it all tied together I found it really fun and interesting. 9/10
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): ZERO complaints.
Overall: 10/10 I really appreciate Wolfie taking the time to put this together, run it for me, and even throw his own creative ideas into the mix. He did this in a considerably timely mannor and even ran it on a whim. Great dude, had a lot of fun!
[Image: zhgTkzv.png]
[Image: x50BkrB.png]
Key/Character: Claudette
Which Event: Hides, Bone and Flesh
Responsiveness: 10/10, very fast response
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Extremely accommodating and willing to adjust ECs when too easy or too difficult. The fights are also very fun, thinking of the low damage fatal strike boss who would dash across the RP like a Sonic on sylvanum! It had me laughing the entire fight 10/10
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Very good, the riddles were funny too! They were not too easy nor too hard.. it's just we had Monke Link to solve them which admitedly made it fun, since we'd bully them Big Grin 
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): no complains
Overall: 10/10, I really appreciate you. Thanks for putting up with our bullshit. Not everyone would be willing to DM an event after a month of delay. We love you Wolfie!
Key/Character: Nidaz

Which Event: Hides, Bone and Flesh

Responsiveness: The narrations were posted quickly and the responses from the characters' reactions as well. Nothing to complain about.
Balance: If we compare all the inconveniences, which reduced the initial group - Blaze has done an exceptional job, adapting the situation better for the group members.. Ew, occultists.
Storytelling: Clearly! To have a adventure on an unknown island, with a variety of unique enemies, each with its theme and that interacted well with the environment presented to us - was something extremely fun.
Fairness: The rewards were good, the battles balanced - and the wounds given were justified. Consequently? Perfect.

Overall: It was an extremely entertaining event, full of challenges and cool combast! I loved forcing Link to solve the puzzles, just to find out how much of a.. Macaco, he is.
[Image: image.png]
Key/Character: Pirated Super Nintendo/Link Baiano

Which Event: Bones, hides and flesh

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Yes! Nothing to be complained about it here.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): So.

I feel that, for a high-cod, this was a tad bit too easy! We frankly received more injuries on the other event with Wolfie and The Gang (vanreths (including hina), annete & yours truly) than on this one, which is... somewhat weird. But at least the fights were fun! Albeit unfair, probably -- but unfair because it was kinda easy.

I don't know. Perhaps I'm just used to Zealot's events were we constantly suffer -- or I'm just a fucking pro gamer.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Yes, this was perfect!
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): I was a replacement, so I got what Annete should've got. It's perfectly understandable, frankly, but considering this was, again, a high cod... we could've at least gotten some arc. (please i beg you i cant stop wasting money on shitty fucking lootboxes this hurts)

But alas.

Great event, great DM -- horrible players. Fuck you Ash and Didos the next time I'm forced to do a puzzle because of you I'm throwing both of you into a lava pit (irl)

Overall: I'm never doing puzzles ever again. I'm also sorry for constantly riftstepping out of the box but that was mostly on accident. 

Mostly.
Key/Character: DemonJester666/Frykt

Which Event: Kerdenhel

Responsiveness: 10/10 The responses came in quick and were well detailed, I can't complain!

Balance: 9.5/10 >.< honestly its hard to balance CoD's but despite this the fights scaled well as the event went on and grew increasingly harder it was alot of fun!

Storytelling: 9.5/10 The story proceeded forth swiftly and effectively I enjoyed each of the posts from all involved and the escalating dangers really nailed it! Very nice!

Fairness: 10/10 Though I didn't see all the rewards based off the ones I seen including my own it seemed like a fair risk/risk reward to the whole thing I can't complain!

Overall: 9.75/10 I found the event to be alot of fun and with as much going on and the escalating difficulty it really reeled in the overall threat of the area! I had alot of fun!
Key/Character: Nanzo

Which Event: Kerdenhal

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Felt good and snappy to me.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): I found each battle to be enjoyable and they all felt thematic and interesting.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Within the depths he dreams eternal.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Felt fair to me! Didn't feel like anything was out of place. 

Overall: Loves stealing Frykt's reward. Would do it again!
Character:Character: Feo Oul
Which Event: Kerdenhall

Responsiveness: Imagine usain bolt but as a typer. Yeah. This was my first WolfieDM event and it delivered well. No sacrifices to quality for speed, even though there were dips at times, but it was understandable.
Balance: Quite possibly the one with the most fun factor. Never have I ever experienced a gauntlet of five bosses of varying sizes each with different playstyles. Healing the whole party was a blast because we had to think of a different strategy each time as opposed to staying away (even though it was effective at times) and running around like sheep. That doesn’t say anything about the difficulty though. Had there been no healers during the whole event, all of us would’ve archived our journals and created new characters. That’s how hard it was.

Also a melee EC with 5 powersmashes? Horrifying but fun, but still horrifying nonetheless.

Storytelling: I didn’t know the lore of the place (it was bad on my part to be honest.) But one thing’s for certain, it was a dev pinata for everyone who joined--especially those who got their finishing blows on the EC. In fact, even without prior knowledge of the setting, I was still happy knowing that people got that big push and be one step closer to their goal.
Fairness: I personally didn’t get any rewards for this because I am a late-comer BUT judging from everyone’s reactions (and the difficulty of the event), I’d say that the rewards were well deserved and well earned. Happy 4 u guys :>

Overall: I give this 2 wellspring ponds over 6 mitigated psmashes using volcanic barrier
Any other comments:
[Image: unknown.png?width=307&height=154]
help

Key/Character: Eris Vorso

Which Event: Kerdenhal

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Narrates came super quick which was relatively surprising considering how many of us there were. The narrates themselves responded to our actions and whatever we said and made the event feel very immersive. There were no terrible long waiting gaps wondering what might come next, everything was very timely.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Hoooo boy. Those battles were terrifying. If we did not have two wellspring users and a sphere of healing, I am willing to bet someone would have died. Which, yknow, considering it was an E CoD was totally expected. Every battle had me on the edge of my seat and rewards felt very earned at the end of each heart-pumping fight.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Excellent story telling! I genuinely learned a lot about the Deep One and the lore surrounding him from this event alone. Wonderful attention to detail and it really made it feel like a grand adventure of a lifetime.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): It felt incredibly fair. Our only saving grace was our prepared nature bringing healers and even with around 3k healing when everything was dropping, people still went down! The fights were incredibly book, I loved the diversity of the ECs, and the rewards matched the effort put in.

Overall: An amazing event. I went in absolutely terrified because it was an E CoD and it was totally justified! I was on the edge of my seat the entire event, had an incredible, and somehow only left with a temp. (Thank god for healers.)

Side Note: Don't kiss the ECs.

[Image: e3ca5b07a45fc7f5e91baac260c07ae3.png]
Topic Options