Unknown27An old letterbook
[Image: f98378ebf0072dcfb12c2e25a7e04503.jpg]
Dallan Aegeus's Letterbook

As the Staff of Starfall opens the door to the room of the now deceased Instructor, Dallan Aegeus, they can find his son and two animals that act as it's companions, a crow and wolf.

Inside one of the many chests of the fallen Templar of Eos, a letterbook can be found, containing most, if not all of the letters they had received throughout the years, that was not all though. Inside it were contained several small letters of varying sizes, all of them closed with a seal, addressed towards specific people, and with a simple message.

"Open after my death."

Too many letters, addressing too many people, one could say. Either way, the Staff of Starfall should make sure to deliver them to the addressed people.

Atlhough, there was an extra one, a letter addressed towards Everyone.

Quote:
Quote:Hello everyone... enemies, allies, people I hated, who I liked and who I didn't even know they existed. I have finally died, after making the life of many people be nothing more than hell, killing a few, severely injuring others and causing as many problems as I could to those who I deemed my enemies. I just wanted to let you all know... no matter how I died, it was worth it. Causing more problems to people was something I was good at.

If I ended up having a dog's death or went out in a blaze of glory? I don't care, I'm here to leave one last message to those who would care to hear it. My dear friend, Killian, he who was like a Brother to me... asked for peace in his last moments... he wanted to end this terrible cycle of violence and vengeance that exists in our world. What I'm here to tell you is the complete opposite.

Do not listen to the words of pacifists, of those who would rather talk peace instead of taking up arms when the moment is needed.

If you have the power, fight for what you want... avenge the fallen who you loved, never hesitate to draw the blood of your enemies or from those who would stand in your way. This is a dog eats dog world, if you want something, you have to put your life on the line and fight with tooth and nail to reach it and protect it. If you fail at it...will you give up or will you seek to burn those who got in your way? I followed a path of hatred and vengeance for most of my life, if you you decide to follow that path as well, know that it will only end in bloodshed, but maybe it's worth it, if only to give a shred of the suffering you felt towards those who wronged you.

It's just how it is... this world sucks... not everyone understands the language of Peace.

The only universal language is Violence.

[Ethric Athelier] 

Quote:
Quote:
Ethric, I don't know when you will finally get to read this, but I apologize for never having been able to do as you probably wished, that being giving up on my hatred, maturing more as a person and moving on from this cycle I had put myself in. Every step I took forward, it felt like something forced me to take two back.

I tried, I really tried.

Thank you for everything. If not for you, I would never have taught so many wonderful children nor would I have settled in Starfall. I owe you a lot, and I'm afraid I can no longer pay you for it. By the way, could you see to it that my son is delivered somewhere safe and taken good care of? There's also a letter among these that's solely for him, do not let anyone else take a look at it, please. Thanks!

On another note, make sure my stuff goes to someone decent, yeah? I would prefer if my Elemental Orb Shard went to the Gelmonts, if they follow the map I gave them, they could complete it. The Crystal, please, deliver it to Sága, and the Clock to Esther ven Grimmoire. As for everything else? Most of it to Sága such as the coin, but who cares, talk with Sága and Clotho about the ores and reagents make them be of use to the Students.

[Hina Nishimura] 
Quote:
Quote:
I know we always treated each other as friends, but I will be honest this one time, 100%. I still can't believe I ever loved you in any way or form Hina. Not long ago, I started to understand after a talk I had with the Headmaster. You have no morals, all you do is go along with whatever shit that happens. I can't believe I ever gifted you that [scratched] and I regret it. If you are reading this, it just means that we didn't talk after I told you to leave the Church, it's truly a shame how I've come to hate you in time.

If you ever wondered how I felt when you chose to go stay with Achyon and Dimitri, I'll tell you this, it felt like a part of me was gone. My oldest living friend choosing that nest of vipers and monsters over her friends. I should never have trusted you. Is this message just intended to make you suffer with guilt? Perhaps not, it's a wake up call, what will you do? How will you act from now on? I will never know, I learned that I can never know what to expect of you.

[Clotho Moira]
Quote:
Quote:
I really don't know what to tell you, Clotho. It's been a good run, right? If there's something I never regretted on having become friends with a certain someone, is having been able to meet people like you and Killian. No matter where you guys were, I would always think 'I wonder how they are doing?'. I really wish I had spent more time with you, been there when you needed, but I guess my timing just sucks most of the time.

Don't be too sad though! We both knew it was going to happen one day, right? Anyways, make sure to continue being that amazing friend I always loved, and if I better not see you up here in the afterlife too fast or I will kick ou back down to the world of the living.

I hope you live a long and happy life! Also, look after the Church for me, will you?!

[Haruki Taiyang]

Quote:
Quote:
Old man, I still can't believe that after our classes during our years in the Academy, that you really just cooped yourself in the Shrine and did nothing else, not even showing up to speak or mourn Julian after I killed him. Maybe that's for the best though. Anyways, I just wanted to say... thank you... if not for you, I would never have become the person I once was, the one who managed to bring smiles to people and who others gave a part of themselves to bring back. I changed with time, but those days back in the academy, before the deaths, when I was learning from you and having fun...

Those were the best days of my both of my lives.

[Valeria ven Pelleaux]

Quote:
Quote:
I still owe you an apology for that day when I tried to burn Fennel. I may never have regretted what I did, but if there was one thing I did regret was how I had to go against your desire to keep him alive. Don't get me wrong, I would've burned him without a second thought if not for that [scratched], but I want you to know I felt bad for what I did.

No matter the thigns I have said, no matter if I already apologized before, I also wanted to say... thank you. You at least tried to help me.

[Rhesus DeLaurentis]

Quote:
Quote:
I still hold a grudge for you having not allowed me to kill Fennel and Violet. I never forgot that.

I got nothing big to say to you Rhesus, still, thank you for trying to help me when I needed, and I hope you have a long life. Do me a favor though, and try to enjoy yourself a little more. You always seemed to be so focused on your job and everything else around you that it's got to the point I felt you never had time for yourself. Maybe it's different nowadays, how would I know? We don't talk at all. Osrona isn't deserving of that much attention, and even if may be in your eyes, I still think you should enjoy yourself more.

[Students]

Quote:
Quote:
Dear Students, I can only apologize for the fact that I will no longer there to guide you in your future endeavors or share some of my wisdom or experiences upon you all. So allow me to let you all one final message.

"Enjoy your time at the Academy."

Believe me, even if it's a little shitty or it's not the best thing in the world, these years in the Academy are going to be some of the most peaceful years you will ever have in life. Under the protection of your Instructors and the Headmaster, with classmates to rely on, and even the chances to make new friends, there's really not much else you could ask for so early in your life. Trust me when I say, even if you come to one day hate the days you had in the Academy, boring or annoying as they may sometimes be, it's still a peaceful moment in your life that should be valued and made the most of.

I hope you understand what I mean with all this.

[Kai Hintze] 

Quote:
Quote:
First of all, please apologize to your mother for me. I guess I will never get the chance of letting her see her True Flame.

Anyways, just wanted to let you know, my friend. When I was feeling like shit those months after Meia's death, you were the first one who actually asked 'How are you doing?', the first one to show that you cared. Sure, it may have taken a while, but I realize I never really told you how much that had meant to me, to know that if I had died, there would be someone there to look after Meia and possibly my son as well. I loved our talks as small and short as they may have been sometimes.

No matter what happens, never let the world keep you down. You're too good for that.

[Xitlalli]

Quote:
Quote:
I never thought anything would've actually come of us to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I never thought I deserved you, and it pains me to know that I am possibly hurting you greatly with my death. It's best that it probably happened early rather than later. I hope you can move on in your life without me from now.

I always loved how you lived a simple life compared to me, it was to the point where I had not only ended up loving you in some ways, but to also envy who you were. Know that every moment I spent with you was a cherished one, from our talks to even just fishing near the shipyard. Stay safe from now on, and if you decide that you ever wish for anything more to your life? Don't hesitate on trying something new, just because you're content with where you are right now doesn't mean you need to stay there. Make sure to follow your dreams.

[Ael and Bell Gelmont]

Quote:
Quote:
I addressed most of my students with that last letter, you included, but to the both of you, I have something more.

Together with this letter, you can find the map towards Thyatis's Temples, if you have a shred of mercy in your heart, maybe visiting these Temples can bring something useful to you. I know some of what you have gone through, and I can only imagine more shit will try to put both of you down along the way. I would never wish for the possibility of you two ending like me, so I suggest you one day consider visiting these places for better or for worse.

Make sure you always contineu to burn as brightly as you do now in the future if not more.

[Piper]

Quote:
Quote:
There's not much I can tell you, but hey! Look after Nina for me will you? That crow will probably hang around my son, but with how much of an airhead that bird is, I'm afraid she'll just end up getting herself in trouble. She doesn't handle change very well so I'm afraid of how she'll take it when I don't come back.

I wish I would be there to see you [scratched] that [scratched], but I guess I slipped up along the way, and won't be able to anymore. My bad.

[Sága]

Quote:
Quote:
My dearest Sister, I can't say how much you have helped me ever since we first met each other. You quickly went from being a simple apprentice of mine to something much closer. You were one of the few I have ever seen as Family throughout my life, and I wanted to let you know how amazing you are, but I was never that good at expressing that I suppose.

I love you, look after my son or make sure he grows somewhere good, would you?

And don't forget to continue working towards those projects of yours, you got a brilliant mind inside that head of yours, even if I end up never being there to see them coming through, I know you'll do some amazing things. If we would see each other after death, I already look forward to see the stories you will have to share with me.

A last letter can be found, addressed to no one in specific. Perhaps it was written for no reason towards someone who couldn't be addressed.

[???]
Quote:
Quote:
I wonder how you will take the news of this death of mine, [scratched]. Perhaps I'll see you one day again no matter where we end up, Hel or Heaven. I can't wait for it!
Topic Options