BabyFatJesusNotice of Intent
[Image: xv54Svk1esTxMHwAYIfGS2COVHjwmQ5X_IxOJzSX...h94-7E7kjD]
Quote:
My name is Bei Xi, granddaughter to the Supreme.
The ruins within the Jungle are mine, and I do not take trespassers lightly.

It seems that no matter how many times I say it, nobody listens. The Beastkin tribes have played their dangerous game, and one in particular was found wanting. Maybe their pain will make the rest of them think twice before repeating their mistake. And if you do want to remain safely out of my hands?

Stay out of my ruins!
Quote:
You ran this jungle.
Without a care in the world.
Only to prove that you weren't scared of her.
You wanted to be just like her, and you ended up hurting.
Everyone else, and yourself, like the world that you used your magic to destroy.
I didn't want to do this, but it was worth it.
You were my friend, and I cared about you.
Goodbye, Bei, I cared about you, I really did.

[Image: LH7Jwhc.png]

The bloody battle in the jungle was filled with trees and destruction magic being spread around without any conquest. The very amount of blood that was left by the very ruins were not something that was supposed to be there. Blood that trailed around the jungles foot steps, and a bloody trail that was left among the very ending.

Lightning that was ever so proper and evident was also set into the fields of time, only to be snuffed out as they too joined the fray as a group of unwavering travelers went through to see it upclose, only to back away once the destructive magic of occult came to an end, but what others could see was that there was a body of a girl that was pierced, and the sadness of a woman holding them together.

Perhaps it was best to just leave it alone...

One of the things that were left behind, was the very figment of the world screaming and shouting, almost as if it was repairing from horrible display of magic and runes to supplement it, a use of magic that shouldn't be. Alas, one word rang through the very jungle:

"YOU'RE DEAD, VESPER."
Topic Options