IronFistTPetition for transport

1. Boats
  2. Horses
  3. Camels Even
  4. Stinnox
  5. Drakanite wings with limited flight range over the sea
  6. Carriages

Why can't we just have better modes of transportation? We have all this water and only one way to use it? 
What if more people tried to break out of the barrier surrounding esshar through events with a giant sea beast EC appearing out of the blue?
What if any sea beast NPC just popped out of the blue to generate some RP?

What if there was an RP generating NPC that made arrival RP's and battle RP's on its own? Like very generic roleplays stating their actions. With a 20 minute cooldown so you can roleplay before the fight starts.

It ain't well thought out, but I figured I'd make a small petition to look into the possibilities of finally making the sea accessible and making it possible for Flight to actually be useful for things like crossing over rivers or going up mountains. 

I understand we're magi, we run just about as fast as any car. But why not add more? Make it feel like more? Have those OOPS the Carriage was stopped on the road by bandits RP's without having to force the image? Or actually sail out to fish to increase your catch rates?

Like if you agree with the sloppy ideas. Comment if you think more can be done.
[Image: 4d082f08ab5469bb88b36739a3025a92.png] [Image: 9d2621a7e25eb7454f3e987fd7d940b6.png]
Everyone Steal A Horse! They Can't Stop All of Us!
This requires a lot of scripted time and effort, but there is nothing for /your/ story to bring this to life and one of our great mappers would contact you. Or you make the map. So you can actually RP it out.
Topic Options