NailmanProphet of Technology
[Image: R1CxshR.png]
Quote:I hate this place. Not a single moment goes by where I do not reminisce of home.
Even with the reason I had to come here.
I hate you, Father- Nay, Dissident. You are not part of my family.
It does not matter. Even if I had been cast out instead of coming here on my own volition.
I will show the good will of the Machine.
How more efficient their lives can be.
How we are putting humanity where it belongs.

A single letter lost amidst the many others sent towards the Empire. Weirdly enough, it was not the only one identical to this; It was addressed simply to the Aertas Household in the Capital City, with no further description than that. Certainly, this letter being sent multiple times is the raw result of hatred, and nothing more.
Regardless, it comes at a most opportune time. Amidst the city of Osrona, a dark smoke starts to rise once the factory under the command of the lieutenant finds itself finally working proper. Day and night, every day of the week, the factory pours out black smoke into the skies of the city. Runes, cast from raw steel, are poured out in an increasing number as capable hands grow under careful training.
The industrialization of Western Esshar has begun, and it did so under the hands of the first self-proclaimed Barsburgian Master Engineer on this side of the Continent.
Topic Options