ratqueenReturn To Nature (The West vs Promethia)
[Image: 06404cb4812c03492642896dd19259ff.jpg]
The aftermath of the raid on Promethea defied expectations, the broken walls of the city built upon the ruins of countless others holding the line at great cost of life. The battlefield left countless corpses in its wake, the bloody bay sparkling ruby on the sands beside the city of dark progress. Yet, the countless dead from every nation of Esshar would find new service as the sentries of the city they staked their lives upon or against. 
Countless corpse wagons were seen ominously entering and leaving the battlefield, with rumors implying the arch lich would make good use of a sea of corpses the defense had provided. 
Word would quickly spread from the Major-Domo of Promethea following the successful defense to Esshar at large, a speech to the men that had fought and survived the bloody campaign that had killed countless common soldiers.

Quote:
"We have fought to preserve the long night this day. The boon you earned was not just freedom; no, that is owed to you for your valiance in the face of uncertain odds. I have made good on my word, and the one hundred thousand coins Moxtli paid for the dryad will not just repair Promethea's walls, but rebuild it greater and sturdier than ever. Matthias and I will architect a wondrous spire in honor of this battle, that which defined the turning point in Esshar's history. Lord Yellow Jacket will be memorialized for his martyrdom, and we will not falter no matter what comes."
Topic Options