NikolaNeijuNikolaNeiju DM
Quote:Event Preferences: Any kind of serious-type event, mostly one's that include character dev. I like puzzles and exploration so if any of the event plots can include these, count me in. I like to bring diversity and unique IC mechanics that make for great storytelling. I like small parties of three to five people, sometimes six!
Other Notes: I am from GMT timezone.

Are you currently running events, and if so, are you considering player requested events?: I take requests and sometimes I'll intrude into your PM's if I have the will to DM.
Discord # or best means of contact: Niko!#3465
Character: Manuel Tarniel
Which Event: To Rooted Libraries

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Quick to respond, very little waiting time.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): This is the only part I felt was a little unbalanced. The puzzles were mostly luck based, aside from the book one (which Seraphina nailed). The bosses were mostly good aside from the last one, which had a LOT of area denial. I didn't mind it that much, but maybe tone it down next time? This is more just an opinion for me. 8.5/10
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The storytelling made me feel sad for the people that were in the library. It made me wonder what happened even if I was the one that made the hook. 10/10
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): The rewards are awesome, I love the item I got! 10/10

Overall: 9/10

Any other comments: Go the fuck to bed.
Character: Auriel Tabbris

Responsiveness: Good response times, no complaints.
Balance: Personally enjoyed the traps and the gamble that came with the event maybe it's because I enjoy rolling the dice, the EC's were not perfect but you made adjustments and I feel it was a great learning experience.
Storytelling: It was a whole adventure from beginning to end with various twists and turns leading toward the final moments, was a cool and interactive story.
Fairness: I feel like there is a close line between too heavy-handed and not enough, you treaded that line and I believe for the rewards that it was fair.

Overall: 9/10 

Any other comments: For your first event, it was really good and I would love to see more from you in the future.
Character: Rin Matsuka

Responsiveness: Good response times, no complaints.
Balance: Honestly the puzzle portion of it was pretty cute 100%
Storytelling: A book within a book within a book, it felt like I was in Jumanji and i loved it 100%
Fairness: Some hiccups here and there but overall? It was definitely fair all the rewards were especially cute

Overall: 9/10

Any other comments: Pog first event? It only gets better from here Niko!
Topic Options