ANYTHING THAT LETS ME BE CREATIVE
READ BELOW FOR MORE SPECIFICS

Are you currently running events?
smirks

DISCORD
bloxhero

FAQ
Will you run my event?
Maybe! I go off what I think is cool. Toss an event thread up and I'll reply in-thread or via DMs on Discord!
Please don't message me before your event thread is up or if you're looking for a DM!
I promise that if I think it's do-able and I'd like to do it, I'll reach out.

Do you have any event preferences?
Largely, it's just rule of cool. But, I like things with a big opportunity for character growth! (i love playing story-relevant NPCs so)
I also enjoy giving uniques with strange conditions (even if they may not be the strongest), so cursed items are, also, very cool!
I'm not totally involved in a lot of Eternia's lore, so if it comes to specific instances of elaborating on lore, I may not be the best one to ask.

Are there any Public Events currently planned?
I'll keep a list of stuff I want to do here so I can gauge interest. Anything bolded is definitely going to happen.
  • Bounty Boards
  • Expedition-based Events
  • Tournament-themed Events
  • Tower?????
  • World Events (monkey pt. 2?)
Key/Character: Ansel Zaman
Which Event: The Will to Protect

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Responses were quick.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Balance was fine for their first event, it made it more intense to me and was stitched into the story perfectly to resolve it. Great job.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): At some point I felt like we were playing DND and that made me feel at home. It was enjoyable with a different feel to each island we visited.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Everything was justified.

Overall: Thank you for running our event, I hope to go on another if possible sometime in the future.

Any other comments: Great description/backstory on the materials.
Taking it slowly isn't so bad, is it?
Key/Character: Layfon Hikari
Which Event: The Will to Protect

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Well-paced responses.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Nicely balanced, no complaints!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Hell yeah it felt like an adventure. This was the absolute most interactive event I ever had the pleasure of going on! It felt like an RPG at some points.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) No qualms here, I'd say things were fair.

Overall: One of the greatest events I've been on, especially for a new DM. I look forward to more of your events in the future!

Any other comments: N/A
hold on fellas where my post go... i spent time on time on that Sad
Key/Character: Vekel
Which Event: Retrieving Frekr's Lost Treasure

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Very fast responses! We were the main reason why it took so long. Sorry!
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The balance initially could've use some tuning, but since the DM is new we looked past it. He fixed his mistakes pretty fast!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Hell yeah! The event was super emotional and featured closure for a dead character. The entire crew was very happy with the story.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Extremely fair. We almost DIED!

Overall: One of Blox's best works. I'm sure he'll only improve over time. Good work dude!

Any other comments: I love you deeply.
Key/Character: Vigr Dyr
Which Event: Retrieving Frekr's Lost Treasure

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Extremely fast responsiveness throughout the entire event. 
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): ultra smash....... But, it was pretty good for a new DM, he fixed things as the event went along and did a wonderful job.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The story hit different, and gave every single person present some form of character development while paying respects to a dead character that was impactful on most of the people on the island. I enjoyed every moment of this event and plan on getting Blox to DM more stuff if he's willing.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) It was perfect, especially for a CoD. I nearly died, as did others, which kept everyone on their toes. 

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: noob
[Image: image0-46.jpg]
Key/Character: Ragnhild Sionnach
Which Event: Retrieving Frekr's Lost Treasure

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): There was hardly a time we were left waiting any length of time, the only reason the event would slow down was us. Overall extremely fast.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The DM had some hiccups early on. But they're newer at this whole thing, and as the event's fights went on, things felt more and more balanced properly. Willing to improve and I fully believe they will!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The story was far above what I expected out of a treasure hunt Expedition. I can't say for certain for everyone else, but I got far more personal dev out of it than I ever thought. It felt like an adventure, and the final fight felt like the climax of a game (particularly with the BGM the DM had picked out and posted for each fight). This isn't even to add the catharsis for a long-gone character.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): It felt very fair for the event, For a COD, every reward felt well-earned by the end.
Overall: A DM who's very high quality despite being on the newer side of things. Can't wait to see how well he's doing with some more experience under his belt.

Any other comments: Good fucking taste in music.
Key/Character: Zeke Luxy
Which Event: The Stone Creature from beyond and it's one-thousand whispers

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Fast and well-thought responses.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): It was well balanced for the size of group we had.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It had intrigue, some mystery alongside it, a fantastic start that hooked me.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Things were fair I felt.

Overall: Really hope to go on more adventures with this DM!

Any other comments: Needs to work on his riddles, frankly awful riddles.
Key/Character: Sohan
Which Event: THE STONE CASTLE IN THE SKY

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): It was fast, I never needed to wait long but I think it could be more fun if the whole event took a little longer, but it is a little my fault too cause I did stealth and might have skipped a few scenes cause of it sadly. Plus it was an extremely late hour for him.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Considering how large our party was and one person even failed to show up, he handled the difficult balance situation well. Just wished the final boss was harder but I guess it was about giving a message. Though the puzzle was rather meh.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It was an overall very fun experience as my first event! The narration was fun as I said before just wish it could last a little longer.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) I'm proud to be the only one getting an injury. Feels like I did a good job protecting others around me. It was completely worth it, was a nice well-written temp anyways.

Overall: Was very fun! I hope we can have more events together. 

Any other comments: Thanks for helping me with all the sound dev! Also good music.
Key/Character: Dinoslash/Burly Aldes
Which Event: The Bounty Board - A New Age of Adventuring! -A C-131 M.TECH Submission Golem

Responsiveness 10/10 Was on it and knew how to give a adventurous theme
Balance 10/10 It was balance for a group of three when our orge man went to afk. Though it was all good and fun. 
Storytelling- 9/10 The clue made me smile when i found them. It was like a fun game and then the whole theme of it was sweet. Enjoyable to to me. I look forward to more. Next time give us that super terminator feel
Fairness 10/10 For a bounty thing for some temps would could led to more it was pretty fair to me. I look forward to seeing more and enjoying the next ones to come. 

Overall: You did great my man. 9.9/10 I look forward to the ones you have down the line. 

Any other comments: The Music was mad vibeful thanks for that.
[Image: Cross-from-Trinity-Blood-trinity-blood-7...81-400.jpg]
Topic Options