CrystikRageCrystik DM
Key/Character: M o l d y Lunchboxx / Cerise Metras
Which Event: Down the Rabbit Hole

Responsiveness: Once again, very responsive in regards to what we sought from the event, his progress on writing the event plan, getting it submitted for approval and arranging a date. Any questions we had were answered and he even gave the low down on one of the traps in the discord post-event.

Balance: The balance was, once again, not bad at all. The last fight was a bit funky because of issues outside of his control - but he tried to make it fun and I appreciate that. The ECs had their own themes, etc, which I always love in events as opposed to the DM using the same skillset.

Storytelling: This was an Alice in Wonderland styled event - so literally, anything could have gone. He tied it well into the fact Ema is a painter and so the entire world was made out of paint, etc. I really enjoyed the connection and the dev items we received made sense for a fantasy world.

Fairness: He tried to balance the rewards according to what possible injuries we'd get. I really like that a lot. Bless!

Overall: 9.9/10 (.1 shaved off because you put a stellar blackhole nearby as I was helping Drea up...)

Any other comments:

[Image: image0.png]

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Key/Character: (๑╹ᆺ╹)
Which Event: the one with eternia picasso

Responsiveness: the usual. crystik is fast and makes each narrate tailor-made for the actions of the group. though we slowed down at times to the end, that was mostly a technical issue because my power then my internet decided to die out and rpbs thought it wud be funny to break. but sans the stuff out of our control, the good stuff.

Balance: good stuff! the fights were entertaining, the gimmicks were neat and i had to run through half an rpb full of poison aoe tiles. i was wheezing. the traps/puzzles were probably what was most fun about this event. i really really liked those

Storytelling: again, crystik does this one INCREDIBLY well. this event i left vague and gave insight when asked on details wanted. he ran away with it and built an entire thing that i, personally, loved so much to the point that this ended up being a turning point for my ic goals. absolutely lovely and i will be remembering this event whenever i think of this character now.

Fairness: nothing much! the gimmicks were funny. they were intimidating sure, but when i realized some stuff were bait to put you in a sense of panic the fights were a lot more manageable than i thought.

Overall: another good event! i like crystik events because the stuff he thinks of is either super outlandish or something super funny and crackhead. the stories are always well made and probably one of the best dms on that department that i knw. very entertaining and wud highly recommend

Any other comments: (-:

[Image: vvSPDjV.png]
[Image: 6VjQGd5.png]
Key/Character: I don't remember/Ailen Ivanovich
Which Event: Adrian's Void Event

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Good, pacing was fine and the attentiveness towards character actions was a thing
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): It was good but hardcore kiting as a melee makes me feel like a weenie
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I've only been on two other events that had a story as cool as this one and you ran one of those so
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Fair

Overall: 9 Cthulu's out of some number of abominations

Any other comments: Giving me a tentacle arm was a mistake
Key/Character: Avilov
Which Event: Adrian's Void Event

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): No complaints here! Everything went by incredibly smoothly, with hardly any delay. Very based.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Most of the ECS had me screaming so that's always a + in my books. They were all fair, and while me DCing probably messed with the last battle, that was my internet's fault. So yeah! Very fun.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): As much as I enjoyed the fights, this was hands down the best part of the event. This was by far one of the coolest events I've ever been on. I'd totally wander into the void again. 
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Oh yeah. Cool injuries in exchange for cool rewards? Very fair.

Overall: 9.5 The Void is a horrifying place.

Any other comments: you took away my ability to feel joy from fishing. I'll never recover from that.
[Image: unknown.png]
Key/Character: Deathom/Adrian Ivanovich
Which Event: Into The Void

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 9/10, Quick replies and engaging narrates. We were always aware of what our options were.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 9/10, The fights took some time to adjust to our groups level, but ultimately they felt very balanced. The final boss gave us a serious run for our money, as it should.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10, The story was quite good, even though it was on such a different setting than usual events. There was a constant feeling of dread surrounding us, and the ambience was quite well done.

Fairness: It overall felt fair to me. If we messed up, we suffered. We if used our heads, we succeeded.

Overall: 9/10, The event was a blast, and I had fun the whole time. 10/10 would dive face first into the void again.

Any other comments: cthulhu fhtagn
[Image: image0.png]
Key/Character: Sanguine415/Tartarus Task
Which Event: Into The Void

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 9/10, it was no issue waiting when we RPed about as long as the DM. The story was compelling enough that it didn't matter.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 9/10, All fights had a chance to not go down bar the last, and even that was managable once we got a pattern down. Getting a perm offered strong dev, and the event's atmosphere worked well with the brutality of the final boss.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10, would have five years of my life stolen by the void for bling again. I had a blast, and Tartarus got incredible dev towards being a cyborg.

Fairness: Fuck that black hole, but the safe points became boy's hot tub night. Everything had a way to get around it, and all injuries were earned. THANKS PIN.

Overall: 9.5, would visit the void again as a vampire when I'm not at 10 age DR.
Any other comments: FUCK BLACK HOLE
Key/Character: :)
Which Event: Adrian's Void Barbeque

Responsiveness: 7/10, some of them took a good amount of time, but there were very good overall and did take into account...well, what we were doing.
Balance: 8/10, immunes on events feel bad imo and ribcage makes it worse. Also, super huge vit fights are sooooo draining. Fairly good overall, though!
Storytelling: 10/10, in this case he did address everything that happened, and he let me burn 15 four leaf clovers to unfuck myself.
Fairness: 5/10, so, honestly? This didn't have high enough risk. It was a really good event overall, and I recall you mentioning not having DMed in a while (which makes balance hell, especially against an e n t i r e party of sustain), but it just...the injuries didn't feel there to back up the event. Maybe that was because we got lucky, maybe it was something else entirely.

Overall: 7.5/10

Additional Comments: This score isn't bad. It is, strictly speaking, a passing grade. I think, ultimately, if we weren't all sustain? I probably would've rated lower in the balance section, because the only reason we got through some of the fights was absurd levels of sustain.
I guess I'm back for more DMing
He DMed three consecutive academy events, none of which I've been on, but that's still impressive.

You're a star, Crystik.
4.5/5 lungs
Topic Options