I-0io DM
Bug 

Key: i0

Event Preferences: things with like, less than five people. i WILL run your solo event, and i WILL have a good time, and YOU will have a good time, or your money back. i do this for free. there's no money involved. i'm sorry.

also i'm terrible at balancing ECs and the like and terrible at combat in general so i'd rather give you fun puzzles. if your event is a murderhunt i'm probably not gonna be good at it. be warned. i am the riddlespeaker, not the bloodspeaker.

Contact Information: you should probably just hit me on the forums. discord isn't real

Anything Else: do your best

i miss mouse so much
[Image: unknown.png]
Gemini
---
Relic of the Void
---
Responsiveness
All narrates were super quick. I really liked that you were open to do smaller, back and forth narrates vs giant walls that sort of ignore the smaller details. Made it very immersive.
---
Balance
I can not speak on balance. We didn't fight much.
---
Storytelling
Storytelling was phenomenal. You really understood the lore, and were able to use it to create something spectacular. It will go down as one of my favorite events thus far.
---
Fairness
Very fair.
---
I highly recommend you request I-O for events.
Event: I dunno, Anthonio's public event in Myllenoris

Character: Signe

Look, Imma skip the format since this was a public event. I had a great time accidentally being involved in spawning an eyeball of terror, diving in and out of AoEs to be saved by my wellspring frendos and overall just getting to fight. Narrates were fun and flavorful. It was creepy, but I got to hit things with my sword. I felt like I was in danger but never like I had no options.

10/10 good times.
i wasn't here for all of it but the public event with the big eyeball was cute

the narrates ? flawless .

the verbing ? exquisite. never-before-seen.

the dm ? talented. brilliant. incredible. amazing. show stopping. spectacular. never the same. totally unique .

i rate it 10/10, wish i was there for all of it.
rt
^ Same thing he said but in an American accent.
Alternative
[Image: cLqE2F8.png][Image: 6a80e83f676006462821fa550d8d8339.png]
I would like to thank Capcom circa 1997 for the minor, forgettable boss "Gazer" in the JPRG Breath of Fire 3 - for providing me a very good sprite that I created two separate palette swaps of.

I would also like to apologize to Capcom circa 1997 for the fact that I edited out the funny little guy who holds up the big eyeball monster.

i miss mouse so much
That was a really good event. Even if I lost my fight - and got permed (again) - it was a great scene, and set up void stuff really well.

Good job, I-O!
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Key/Character: Potayo/Myrin
-
Event: Creating the shards of the stars. (turned wrong)
-
Responsiveness: 10/10 It was quick for well written post. You have a good writing, honestly. It was immersive for a public event and you knew how to keep that same balance from the beginning to the end. Good job.
-
Balance: Well done. Not too many people were down. 10/10
-
Storytelling: Again I-O, you have an amazing writing and no one can take that from you. I had fun even though I am tired from my working day.10/10
-
Addition: It is where I will be honest and give tips from past experiences. Make sure to create lines so players will have their rewards one after the other. Like that, you are certain no one is forgotten. You could use flags as an example, it's a tip from Avajain. Otherwise? You are all good and you did amazing for something that is known to be difficult to host. 8/10
-
Overall: Good job. All my homies says you're a good DM. 9/10
[Image: myrin.jpg]
Great event, painting a fantastic picture of everything that was going down, with a solidly strong EC, without going overboard.
Wonderful introduction to void based activities and it's setting in relation to Esshar.

10/10 Thoroughly enjoyed!
(08-16-2020, 01:53 AM)I-0 Wrote: I would like to thank Capcom circa 1997 for the minor, forgettable boss "Gazer" in the JPRG Breath of Fire 3 - for providing me a very good sprite that I created two separate palette swaps of.

I would also like to apologize to Capcom circa 1997 for the fact that I edited out the funny little guy who holds up the big eyeball monster.

wdym edited out Anthonio was there the whole time
Topic Options