JumpyConsistency in Construction
I think we should have a bit of consistency when it comes to construction of new buildings. Myllenoris has complained that it had no jail since the start and still doesn't have one because they can't afford to buy one, meanwhile Nysea gets a tower and a jail out of the blue for seemingly(?) free?

Ilburg had 80k sunk into it for expansions and sank down into the map. It makes me sad I can't go to the temple anymore. Give me an NPC to warp to it linked with the Ilburg guild.

Give every settlement a god damn pet shop so I don't have to run in another city to buy eggs.

Things should be fair. Especially after Myllenoris has been nagged for 3 months to produce the money for a jail if they want one.
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
Absolutely...prison systems in the game should definitely be a bit maybe...bigger? I think we could def use some larger areas with a rec room, I would happily rb to play some sort of warden for that system at lesser in Osrona...
the tower is not part of nysea
Let the record show I purposefully did not ask Miss Person (whose Myllenoris remap was great) for a prison because I like putting our prisoners in a cave or letting them roam in the city. If others want one so be it.
[Image: unknown.png]
(06-30-2020, 07:14 PM)Tattles Wrote: Let the record show I purposefully did not ask Miss Person (whose Myllenoris remap was great) for a prison because I like putting our prisoners in a cave or letting them roam in the city. If others want one so be it.
^--- My favorite thing to do as Flotsam, was just letting the prisoners roam the city or the square, so they at least got an ounce of RP out of it. Hell, they could even get with others icly and try to stage a breakout like what happened once.

Also the tower isn't part of Nysea, it cost 20k to buy and Snake Oil owns it.
Topic Options