Chronicles of Eternia
Bug Reports - Printable Version

+- Chronicles of Eternia (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Bug Reports (/thread-10578.html)

RE: Bug Reports - Cpt. Prinny - 08-06-2022

Issue: [Image: 433e732e56bd1a15338720f936295469.png]

#1 Mountain Guardian doesn't stack with Conjurer, in fact I'm blocking more without conjurer on then with it on, but its 33%. Idk it's weird.

#2 Warg gives you a 5000 HP shield and then a bit after during your cannot dash/slow time...Removes 5000 health from you even if you've taken damage and also doesn't over-cap your max health as a shield.

RE: Bug Reports - Danteric - 08-06-2022

Describe the issue: Nephilim Racials. They have no Cooldown. Like, at all. Additionally, the flashbeam does no damage.

How to reproduce: Use the Neph racials (Green, in my case), watch as your spells have no CD, and your beam deals no damage.

RE: Bug Reports - Namike - 08-06-2022

Describe the issue: Spatial Misdirection/Poisonus Vines/Explosive Minefield spam

How to reproduce: Just buy them and enjoy your one shot build

RE: Bug Reports - Lung - 08-06-2022

Desc of the issue: I belive the last event on esshar vit scales on battles still on...

[Image: unknown.png]

how a battle injury goes 20 vit?

how to do: just fight.

RE: Bug Reports - Namike - 08-06-2022

Describe the issue: Doom Burst has no CD too

How to reproduce: Just buy them and enjoy your spam build

RE: Bug Reports - tenias - 08-06-2022

[Image: unknown.png?width=500&height=656]

Describe the issue: Volcanic Geyser does a bit too much damage. Can also be spammed which causes a permanent geyser if triggered, which also bugs the person who triggered it and causes them not to be able to move. If only triggering one, the person who triggered it can run at super speed permanently.

How to reproduce: Buy volcanic geyser, spam it right before countdown, watch it one shot and build a permanent grave for your opponent which may or may not give them super speed rivalling the flash.

RE: Bug Reports - Lung - 08-06-2022

Describe the issue: Tactician does not exist, not sure if is a bug but just making sure im reporting since nobody said about erase all stances.

How to reproduce: it misses a slot in unarmed tree

RE: Bug Reports - NeatherRealmer - 08-06-2022

Describe the Issue: Tailor Menu is thicker than the oatmeal I had this morning.

How to reproduce: Open the tailor via beyond and witness the full glory of a massive shop that you can see from across the room.

Relevant Screenshots:

[Image: d72a9f801dc7f631f746d855e572e4e5.png]

RE: Bug Reports - Robo - 08-06-2022

Describe the issue: Whims of Wind sometimes leaving a twister that doesn't despawn.

How to reproduce: Use Whims of Wind and wait.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):
No image at the moment. When I was going to grab the image, I started RPing instead.

RE: Bug Reports - Jess - 08-06-2022

Describe the issue: Some landscaping decorations cant be deleted post reboot and old deleted ones reappeared and cant be deleted after server restart.

How to reproduce: Place trees and bushes, reboot, cant remove them anymore.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):
[Image: 93260514ffa7a9cc017436fda2f62329.png]