Chronicles of Eternia
Bug Reports - Printable Version

+- Chronicles of Eternia (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Bug Reports (/thread-10578.html)

RE: Bug Reports - Myradin - 11-21-2022

(10-20-2022, 07:22 PM)Myradin Wrote: Describe the issue: Apartments within Floor 6 where most of the Coven live has thin walls, aka I can hear Corvus breathing from the room over and others can hear me from whatever apartment lot they are in. Save us.

How to reproduce: Stand in one of the apartment lots, or maybe even in the hall I haven't checked that, and hear someone from another room. 

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 96,871,3 - Coords of the apartment. Also if there's a map issue thread somewhere, I missed it sorry.

Mappers please.. The walls.. They're in my walls.

RE: Bug Reports - ACuriousGrey - 11-21-2022

Can confirm. I was literally in his walls.

RE: Bug Reports - Avee - 11-21-2022

I'll take a look at it later.

Currently waiting for the newest map editor files, so uh, standby to standby on a quick fix.

RE: Bug Reports - RainIsABirb - 11-22-2022

Describe the issue: {Cursed} effect not working properly on [FEET] slot items; doesn't seem to double injury duration as intended.

How to reproduce: {Cursed} your [FEET] and take a temp injury. Uncertain if this glitch only affects [FEET] slot items however.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):
[Image: cursed_feet.png][Image: image.png]
Injury was dealt to my character 8hrs ago- and yes, the item was equipped.

RE: Bug Reports - GrayHood - 11-22-2022

Check coordinates 177,802,4

It says:
> ERROR: This building does not appear to have a /Lot placed on the map. Please post in the Map Bug Reports topic that "Tomb_lot_5" is lacking a /Lot!

RE: Bug Reports - Lung - 11-26-2022

*Multiplication miracle
-Equip a worm on a road while you have more than one of same type, is making worms multiplie by dropping one on ground. if i have 3 and equip to rod, one is dropped on ground and i can pick up and read

*Awared worms
-When a worm uses is over, and you had more than one in your inventory, for example i had 3 and equiped one common worm, at the end of the uses, all the worms of that type bug and are vanished from existence.
-They vanish even if you drop

RE: Bug Reports - Shelpies - 11-30-2022

When hit by Illusion Flurry during Shadow Walk and Illusion Flurry wears off BEFORE Shadow Walk wears off, your Shadow Walk breaks and you can now cast spells during Shadow Walk itself.
Additionally this presents a relatively harmless and funny graphical issue where using the broken Shadow Walk and Lightspeed (or something that briefly tampers with the filter) as your Shadow Walk wears off turns your icon semi-permanently into a black shadow.

Getting hit by Illusion Flurry again while Shadow Walk is broken fixes it.

RE: Bug Reports - Toriel - 12-04-2022

After space teleporting on assassins shroud you sometimes get stuck. Can't move anymore, can't cast any spells. The only thing you are able to do is turn.

RE: Bug Reports - RainIsABirb - 12-04-2022

This message doxxes the true identity of disguised characters.

[Image: bullshi.png]

RE: Bug Reports - Avee - 12-04-2022

(12-04-2022, 10:53 PM)RainIsABirb Wrote: This message doxxes the true identity of disguised characters.

[Image: bullshi.png]

looks like it censors it just fine imho tbqh fam frfr