Chronicles of Eternia
Bug Reports - Printable Version

+- Chronicles of Eternia (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Bug Reports (/thread-10578.html)

RE: Bug Reports - Folian - 09-05-2022

______

RE: Bug Reports - LittleSunGirl - 09-05-2022

Hey! Pretty sure this is a bug. Auguria is supposed to be  Austereia right? or is it a whole different ore?

[Image: unknown.png]

RE: Bug Reports - Folian - 09-05-2022

_____

RE: Bug Reports - DanteriusAvius - 09-05-2022

(09-05-2022, 05:15 PM)LittleSunGirl Wrote: Hey! Pretty sure this is a bug. Auguria is supposed to be  Austereia right? or is it a whole different ore?

[Image: unknown.png]

Two different ores, Auguria can be used to make a T1 artificer ring.

Edit: For the second time, out pursued by an admin, ya'll need to stop hacking your agility scores....

RE: Bug Reports - Detective100 - 09-05-2022

(08-23-2022, 11:45 AM)8245R Wrote: Describe the issue:
Explosive Minefield's orbs get 'consumed' when they collide with mobs not a part of the RPB.

This means the spell is very ineffective in fights with a lot of spectators (e.g. raids) because the orbs will act as if they've landed on an opponent when they connect with the outside mobs and disappear.

(this also happens outside of RPBs with any player mob consuming the orbs, which doesn't matter much but thought it'd be worth noting)

How to reproduce:
- Fight with a lot of spectators.
- Use Explosive Minefield.
- Watch half your orbs vanish on contact with the Z fighters observing Cell caving your head in because you just lost your peel.

Hi. I'll just like to point out that this issue is still a thing. I dread the day I'll fight in an important danger/deadly with too many witnesses standing at the edges, eating away all my mines.

RE: Bug Reports - Drive - 09-05-2022

(09-05-2022, 05:24 PM)Detective100 Wrote:
(08-23-2022, 11:45 AM)8245R Wrote: Describe the issue:
Explosive Minefield's orbs get 'consumed' when they collide with mobs not a part of the RPB.

This means the spell is very ineffective in fights with a lot of spectators (e.g. raids) because the orbs will act as if they've landed on an opponent when they connect with the outside mobs and disappear.

(this also happens outside of RPBs with any player mob consuming the orbs, which doesn't matter much but thought it'd be worth noting)

How to reproduce:
- Fight with a lot of spectators.
- Use Explosive Minefield.
- Watch half your orbs vanish on contact with the Z fighters observing Cell caving your head in because you just lost your peel.

Hi. I'll just like to point out that this issue is still a thing. I dread the day I'll fight in an important danger/deadly with too many witnesses standing at the edges, eating away all my mines.

its intended fuck minefield users fr!!!

RE: Bug Reports - Avee - 09-05-2022

(09-05-2022, 03:08 PM)Folian Wrote:
(09-05-2022, 02:52 PM)chance Wrote:
(09-05-2022, 02:43 PM)Folian Wrote: ...

What house did you try to build specifically?

I tested both Public House_E and Public House_C. Neither worked.

I put in a fix for C.

Can't find E's file anywhere.

I'll keep looking, but no promises.

RE: Bug Reports - Dreamspeaker - 09-05-2022

Describe the issue: Aggressive battles give no AP bonus, even against a similar RPL.

How to reproduce: 

1. Fight aggressive battle
2. Check /activity
3. Note no AP change

[Image: OpoIDVq.png]

[Image: OcjkdJm.png]

Reference to AP changes (unless the guide is false): Levelling Progression Guide
  • Aggressive+ Battle Completion: This grants 100 EXP, win or lose.
    give me my 100 ap!!11

RE: Bug Reports - TheHopscotch - 09-05-2022

Fix the public buildings holy shit

Every ticket about them has become so tiresome

RE: Bug Reports - Avee - 09-06-2022

(09-05-2022, 11:49 PM)TheHipster Wrote: Fix the public buildings holy shit

Every ticket about them has become so tiresome

I give up

Retiring