Chronicles of Eternia
Bug Reports - Printable Version

+- Chronicles of Eternia (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Bug Reports (/thread-10578.html)

RE: Bug Reports - 8245R - 08-12-2022

chuggums is spamming his aoe knockback for 10k dmg over 'n over again, unsure if bug or intended, but could use a little tuning down i think to make the quest more in line with how it was on e3 which felt like a good 'difficulty', especially when all the other quest monsters are getting 2shot right now (they could use some buffs)

RE: Bug Reports - Spitfire - 08-12-2022

(08-12-2022, 11:07 AM)8245R Wrote: chuggums is spamming his aoe knockback for 10k dmg over 'n over again, unsure if bug or intended, but could use a little tuning down i think to make the quest more in line with how it was on e3 which felt like a good 'difficulty', especially when all the other quest monsters are getting 2shot right now (they could use some buffs)

He just confirmed Chuggums is way too weak, he needs a buff and make other quest monsters weaker.

RE: Bug Reports - Touc - 08-12-2022

Describe the issue:
Spiral Bomb isn't doing full damage if you hit someone into a wall. Intended behaviour for dash-drags (as seen through Bone Drill and Shadow Dive) is to deal full damage if the enemy makes contact with terrain so as to prevent them from camping against the wall of an RPB box.

How to reproduce:
Hit someone with Spiral Bomb against a wall. Wait for them to regen to full, then hit them with it into open space. The open space will deal more damage.

RE: Bug Reports - VibeEntertainment - 08-12-2022

Describe the issue: 2v2's do not give the battle temps afterward. (Danger 0 was the setting)

How to reproduce: Do a danger 0 with 4 people 2 on each side and complete it then watch as the winners do not get battle temps.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): To avoid any issues I'll show staff if DMed about it or if they address it to confirm.

RE: Bug Reports - Cpt. Prinny - 08-12-2022

Describe the issue: Ursidae Mountain Guardian Block DR passive overwrites Conjurer block passive, meaning you gain less then conjurer, it also doesn't stack with it.

How to reproduce: Be a Ursidae and use it with Conjurer and block some blows.

Describe the issue: Ursidae Mountain Guardian slow immune block thing doesn't work. (Though the eternal slow immune got fixed)

How to reproduce: Be a Ursidae and use block in a fight.

Describe the issue: Watchtowers for some reason have a much shorted 'Watchtower benefits' from the right side of them. Or at least the Vdalion ones do.

v---- This is where it ends on the right side of this tower, the left side ends far enough away I can't take a picture of the tower in comparison.
[Image: 899a5f8b1359b3731eb8b581d2791e5b.png]

RE: Bug Reports - Oberyn - 08-12-2022

Describe the issue: Using a Rebirth Potion removes Carnal Aspect if you've used the potion that provides it.

Steps to replicate:
1.Use Carnal Aspect potion
2. Use a rebirth potion
3. It removes all spells! Great! But that will also include CA.

RE: Bug Reports - Folian - 08-12-2022

Describe the issue: Ignite's damage is still wildly inconsistent/unchanged after the patch.

Despite the supposed patch to the hitbox on ignite, when an opponent is moving the damage it will deal still seems to be more or less capped at 1-2 ticks max, which is depressing for a 40 second cooldown skill.

How to replicate:
1) Use fully-charged ignite in any rpb
2) watch opponent move in any direction and take only the guaranteed tick of damage
3) cry

RE: Bug Reports - 1r5 - 08-13-2022

Describe the issue: The boat currently placed at exactly 538, 458, 1 is infinite.
How to reproduce: I have no clue. I don't know how it works. I don't know why it works. But the boat at this specific location seems to somehow be able to spawn infinite boats by trying to pick it up. It is currently the backbone of Aphros' navy due to its boat-tosis capabilities. Please take this boat in for research.
Relevant media:
ALL HAIL THE LORD OF NAVAL SUPERIORITY
[Image: unknown.png]

RE: Bug Reports - Didos - 08-13-2022

Not sure if this was reported yet, but here we go

Describe the issue: Apparently when buying two or more items from a Stall, which has the same name.. Only one is received, while the rest goes to void - it simply disappears.
How to reproduce: Buy two items from a stall with the same name, being the type item such as a food. Notices how you just got one of them! Scream in agony.

Relevant media:
pain without end for me

RE: Bug Reports - CrystikRage - 08-13-2022

(08-13-2022, 12:58 AM)Didos Wrote: Not sure if this was reported yet, but here we go

Describe the issue: Apparently when buying two or more items from a Stall, which has the same name.. Only one is received, while the rest goes to void - it simply disappears.
How to reproduce: Buy two items from a stall with the same name, being the type item such as a food. Notices how you just got one of them! Scream in agony.

Relevant media:
pain without end for me

This isn't quite what the bug is. For some reason, when buying multiple identical items from a shop, they will all 'stack' on top of the first item. There is no indication they're stacked, but you can drag and drop them until they're all separated. This also deletes anything unique about the extra items, such as purchased identical weapons losing information on who crafted them, or Pristine.