Chronicles of Eternia
Bug Reports - Printable Version

+- Chronicles of Eternia (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Bug Reports (/thread-10578.html)

RE: Bug Reports - crack connoisseur - 08-06-2022

prayer from the faith skill is not giving anything

i think it's supposed to give +5 mcap?? but it doesn't

RE: Bug Reports - Zen Mode - 08-06-2022

(08-06-2022, 01:37 AM)Cpt. Prinny Wrote: Issue: [Image: 433e732e56bd1a15338720f936295469.png]

#1 Mountain Guardian doesn't stack with Conjurer, in fact I'm blocking more without conjurer on then with it on, but its 33%. Idk it's weird.

#2 Warg gives you a 5000 HP shield and then a bit after during your cannot dash/slow time...Removes 5000 health from you even if you've taken damage and also doesn't over-cap your max health as a shield.

Using Warg also cancels out every unarmed skill since they use dash as their coding..
Cannot use any of the following

Tackle
Flying Kick
Throw
Weighted Punch
Jab
Axe Kick
Lariat

Grapple has a weird interaction..? Can work can just break.. unsure.

RE: Bug Reports - DwizzleDorf - 08-06-2022

Ursidae warg is bugged. If you press it while at full health it won't give you any benefit, but when it expires will actually take health away.

How to reproduce: press the warg skill as an Ursidae, you will lose health after the duration expires.

RE: Bug Reports - Moloch - 08-06-2022

[Image: unknown.png]

a bunch of bugs spotted here !! lol !!!!

RE: Bug Reports - TheHopscotch - 08-06-2022

[Image: 26c540a6612164e424e3de4815b59895.png]

When the Greathive tree reaches its maximum height, it immediately shrinks back down to this.
I am severely upset please I need my girthy tree, we waited 30 minutes for this

RE: Bug Reports - StarMann - 08-07-2022

Describe the issue: Dexterity is showing as an intermediate on the combat styles page with a 50 RPP requirement in armed.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

[Image: YZZLsLJ.png]

RE: Bug Reports - Folian - 08-07-2022

Describe the Issue: Various NPCs / items appear to be missing.

Items: Acorns don't appear to have been given spawns anywhere on the map, fireflies seem to be extremely scant in their placement as well.

NPCs: Stinnox, Crellus, Suisarme and several other key farmable mobs for crafting progression seem to be missing (unable to get earth crystals at the moment.

This may be a known issue already but it felt worth reporting here regardless.

RE: Bug Reports - Detective100 - 08-07-2022

Describe the Issue: The new spell Explosive Minefield can hit players even with friendly fire disabled.

All one needs to do to test it is to walk in the middle of a grouping between players, use the skill, and watch people fly.

RE: Bug Reports - charles - 08-07-2022

don't dash on a boat

step 1: find a boat
step 2: get on it
step 3: dash and get stuck forever

RE: Bug Reports - Lammy - 08-07-2022

[Image: unknown.png]

i dont know where to complain, but apparently with some map update or crash, this happened.