bumbleebumblebeeTower Of Aetius - Transcendence
[Image: pMXf4R4.jpeg]

"Show me your secrets, tower of dreams."

This towering structure, known as the "Tower of Aetius," is an enigma shrouded in ancient legends and whispers of untold power. It is said to be a gateway to realms beyond imagination, each floor representing a distinct realm with its own unique challenges, wonders, and secrets waiting to be unveiled. Even after the events of 124, many groups have attempted to climb the tower, and it seems as if only a fraction of its secrets have been uncovered.
United by their shared yearning for liberation, the Seekers embark on an arduous and perilous journey, ascending the tower's floors in their quest for truth, enlightenment, and ultimate freedom.

"We will be free."

Attendees: Members of the Seekers of Apotheosis.
Risk: Whatever is fitting for the first tower run.
Theme: Tower of Aetius/Godless behavior.
Rewards: To be discussed.
DM: Bumblebee#7119
Oh yeah I took this.
[Image: what-is-the-vortex.jpg]
Floor 24 - The shackles of freedom

The Seekers of Apotheosis ascended the towering edifice of Aetius. Their relentless pursuit of higher knowledge and power led them to Floor 24, where they were met with an awe-inspiring sight - an infinite void stretching out into eternity. This boundless expanse was the realm of Infinity, the god of this floor, and both a paradise and a prison.

Intrigued by the offer to progress further up the Tower, the Seekers willingly engaged in Infinity's games. However, each trial and tribulation exacted a toll on their minds and bodies, as they were tested and broken by the spirit's inscrutable challenges. Sacrifices were made, and injuries were sustained as the Seekers endured the trials.

As the tension mounted, internal strife and clashes arose within the sect. A fierce confrontation erupted between Vadia and Elendriel, culminating in Vadia's departure from the Seekers. The mental stress from the arduous journey began to take its toll, and Kieran sought solace in attempting to contain Infinity's spirit within her blade, the Dream Maker.

The confrontation between the Seekers and Infinity escalated into a dangerous battle, one that nearly claimed the lives of all involved. The very fabric of Floor 24 trembled under the immense forces at play. Yet, the Seekers prevailed, and Kieran managed to draw Infinity into her ebony blade.

In that decisive moment, the spirit of Infinity was sealed within the confines of the Dream Maker, and Floor 24 was forever changed. The once allegedly boundless void became a contained realm within the blade, its infinite expanse now confined to this pocket of existence.

With Infinity now residing within her blade, the Seekers of Apotheosis had overcome their challenge, but at great cost. The next seeker to venture into Floor 24 will  likely encounter a new spirit, a fresh guardian, and an entirely different set of challenges to face.

Despite all that they lost, rumor has it that they plan to climb again, the risks and dangers be damned.
(disregard this post, I am ridiculous and accidentally hit "New Reply" in one of my not-so-many tabs thinking it was the post thread button in the events subforum

I work like 11 hours a day staring at a screen forgive me

rip kobe bryant)
[Image: comm_round_2_11.png]
Topic Options