ChanceBug Reports
(01-24-2023, 01:15 PM)Oicha Wrote: Describe the issue: You can Plasma Leap over walls to get to peoples anvils

How to reproduce: Buy plasma leap, laugh at people trying to keep their anvils safe.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): [Image: OKiSY38.gif]

Please say it's a bug... please say it's a bug...

Please for the love of all that is holy fix this, it's so old, and it's been abused so much.
Describe the Issue:

Energy X & Fizzy Pops do not add up correctly (or their description isn't correct)

Steps to Reproduce:

Energy X are 50 energy each (can drink 10 total for +500 energy)
Fizzy pops are 100 energy each (can drink 5 total for +500 energy)

I drank 1 fizzy pop at start (setting me at 1100 energy). Then I drank 9 Energy X (it was supposed to set me at 1550 energy, +1 available to hit 1600). However, on 9th it said "you drink but nothing happens" (thus stopping at 1500 energy). I'm no longer able to drink Energy X (even though I benefitted from 8, whereas it should be 10) and can only drink fizzy pops.

This means that:
1. Either you can raise energy from 1000 to 2000 with fizzy pops only (which means that description prompt is wrong)
2. Or you can break your max energy levels by mixing up in what order you drink Energy X & Fizzy pops (bugged & both prompts are wrong then)
[Image: TfL47eY.png]
(01-24-2023, 10:08 PM)Dreamspeaker Wrote: Describe the Issue:

Energy X & Fizzy Pops do not add up correctly (or their description isn't correct)

Steps to Reproduce:

Energy X are 50 energy each (can drink 10 total for +500 energy)
Fizzy pops are 100 energy each (can drink 5 total for +500 energy)

I drank 1 fizzy pop at start (setting me at 1100 energy). Then I drank 9 Energy X (it was supposed to set me at 1550 energy, +1 available to hit 1600). However, on 9th it said "you drink but nothing happens" (thus stopping at 1500 energy). I'm no longer able to drink Energy X (even though I benefitted from 8, whereas it should be 10) and can only drink fizzy pops.

This means that:
1. Either you can raise energy from 1000 to 2000 with fizzy pops only (which means that description prompt is wrong)
2. Or you can break your max energy levels by mixing up in what order you drink Energy X & Fizzy pops (bugged & both prompts are wrong then)

Both are correct. You can cap your energy at 2050 by drinking one energy X then 10 fizzy pops. To add, energy X stop working beyond 1500 energy full stop. Fizzy pops beyond 2000 energy full stop.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
I feel robbed, why did nobody tell me this, im missing 50 energy
Describe the Issue:

You can use BOTH Occult's Imp summon spell AND Nature's Vines summon spell at the same time.

Steps to Reproduce:

Just do it.

This is scary.
Describe the Issue:
-
Chireus Wings speed-boost seems to last way too long. I counted over 20+ seconds for the level of speed it gives, which is very fast. (Unless intentional?)
It also has a chance of activating when using the Wings Toggle itself which has no cooldown, meaning infinite speed whenever.
-
Steps to Reproduce:
-
Cast any spell to activate the passive.
Toggle Wings On and Off repeatedly until it activates.
-
Funny stuff.
[Image: 415d4e3262292f267ae2b00045bf67dd.png]
Describe the Issue: Demon overdrive does not give your base dr to your pow. The 8 percent you start with, not sure if intended or not.
-

Steps to Reproduce. Use just Demon overdrive, no stat change
Urisdae's Mountain Guardian does not give the listed slow immunity on block.
[Image: ebecc605565257aabe9dd4e9a9ca42f0.png]

Observe.

https://streamable.com/d5iawm
[Image: b6bWoga.png]
Blood Blades remain broken with disjointed hitboxes and improperly timed animation.
To reproduce: Use Scarlet Circle or Blood Sacrifice on a target and observe the blades hit them while visually appearing to be 2 tiles to the northeast of them. Then, observe as their fadeout animation plays before they actually despawn; causing them to become fairly difficult to see for the latter half of their lifespan.

On that note, reduce their duration to match the animation! 8sec is insanely long (I say this as a filthy blood user.)
on the topic of blood fixes:

(buff me with this one quick fix!) the blood sacrifice pools are not pick-upable in time with their drop animation's end and there's no clear marker for when they are actually ready to be picked up; this leads to you waddling over dud tiles like a drunk and makes it a very annoying skill to use. could probably do with setting them to be pick-upable at the same time the cast-root ends, since by the time that ends the animation is complete.

(nerf me with this one quick fix!) scarlet circle's range is listed as 9 tiles but it can be cast from any distance, so at present you can apply the DR penalty to someone from across your whole screen. should probably be fixed to not be castable unless you're in range, like other auto-hits of a similar nature (wither, hemorrhage, etc.) unless the 9 tile range is supposed to refer to the spawned blood blades instead.
Topic Options