Suggestions
*Training dummy
-Energy 100
-10x wood 10 x iron 10 x copper

"A resilient target for combat practise, use to place it on ground and act as a enemy."

Time to not need go in wild to just test stuff.

-The dummie is destroyed when you use x times. (put on bag and place again, grab option destroys it)
-The dummie is destroyed when hp goes 0.

[Image: image.png]
...Are we all Fools?...
Similar to my previous suggestion:

Add a delete button to the /who command, like the preview post has.

It fills up the entire chat ;-;
OKAY SO HERE I HAVE TWO SUGGESTIONS

1. So apparently Aen gets occasional rewards, right? (Not sure what they are.) I think the key to maintaining a healthy antag group or antag faction is something similar. To be an antag is harder - you go out, it's harder to get materials without getting jumped, it's harder to establish networks because of the state of what/who you are... So I think it would be better if certain antag groups or factions had access to this occasional reward system to actually incentivize playing an antagonist beyond the solemn few. Demons are a good step towards that, but demons being the only antag group would be a little one-note I think.

2. DUNGEON TIMERS PLEASE. It sucks to walk into a dungeon with ZERO knowledge of the last time it was cleared. It requires you to either guess based on server timers or have ooc knowledge. This especially blows because the chances of getting keys is pretty low already, so to get one and then get NOTHING out of a dungeon beyond XP and coins is utterly disappointing. Therefore it would be nice if there was something that told you when the dungeon was last accessed before you go inside.

Yeah that's it.
Make demons able to use torches and torchlight potions.
[Image: download.png]
please, end our pain
Make summons not attack NPCs so i dont gotta gmh about monsters 3 times a day. Poor admins workload.
(01-26-2023, 03:53 PM)Dazzer Wrote: Make summons not attack NPCs so i dont gotta gmh about monsters 3 times a day. Poor admins workload.

Remove the admins ability to fix it.

Make the whole community suffer until the Meranthe NPC Police Force is formed who deadly 6's anyone who uses summons on an NPC.

The free market will fix this.
Randomly waking up at 12 am thoughts:

Nerf food buff stats, or remove it entirely. I hate needing to either become a world class chef or buying a + vit zah slice to be at my top tier power.

Or and here is my FUCKED UP solution…

Make cooking cost rpp to get, like alchemy or artificing. So you want those massive + Vit food items? No more JUST grinding for them via time. Now you gotta spend precious rpp too, 2 per tier of cooking with T1 having the heavy hitter recipes like pizza.

Or my less fucked up solution…

Food giving prof buffs instead. Like giving a chance to proc the double mine thing a bit higher or an out of combat movement speed buff or a camo affect for a little bit to avoid /scout or a double the item drops from mobs or a higher chance of gathering rare tier materials or a higher chance of proccing for uncommon, ultra, rare, etc…

Point is, food giving as much stats as it does just feels wrong. Getting +10 vit from a meal is ooph. Knowing it goes even higher is woah. I just think food should be a good thing for crafting not combat

okay i hope my sleep brain made sense
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Very unhinged suggestion. Extremely unhinged.

Remove the Danger XP cooldown for demons to compensate for chainverbs.

Yes this is utterly insane but it makes people goon squadding demons more in the demon's favor and let's the demons not take as long to get strongk.

(You can't hurt me because I prefaced this suggestion was insane hahahahah.)
Going AFK Should tab you out of a shop.
[Image: image0.png]
Topic Options