GracefulAoifeAstra's Wrath
[Image: GGt2AYh.png]

For too long they have been allowed to rest within the holy grounds and relics of progress, resting in the shadows and festering in spineless pursuits of individual power.

It has been squandered. They have grown too brave.

To wake the coasts of a developed city? A foolish endeavor for a ragtag group who lack so much as an operating port.

Spoiled children acting in boredom, lacking a true greater purpose.

You may believe I come to claim Logan, our crown, or the children.

Yet you would be wrong. I am coming for the Coven.

For Misfortune.

To remove you from the base of the tower for good.

Our defenses withheld for we've seen many navy before-

-but you have not.

So allow me to show what a real navy looks like.

DATE: TBD
OBJECTIVE: The removal of the Coven from the Tower of Aetius

[Image: TWAEn1u.png]
[Image: NPkG5Sy.png]

"No."

A message is relayed, quickly and succinctly upon a particular man's rescue at the cost of a dear mentor and father-like figure.
 The news of Logan's freedom from both the Coven and the Tower spreads quickly, given the man's
hasty appearance in Aphros before he slid through a wayfinding portal once more. However what's perhaps most
pressing is the personal words from the man who has proclaimed himself Oracle after the pain-filled trial he's
undergone at the hands of the Coven itself:

"Aphros will not be sieging the Tower to chase after the Coven, until we are better prepared. Instead,
we'll assist our own friends and allies within Menagerie to hold back Vdalion's Necromancers, as was promised.
For who else is better suited to holding back the darkness, than Athelios' holy city?

Amém."
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Topic Options