Suggestions
Make Crystals destructible either by walking over them or giving them HP.

Fuck Crystal.

[Image: unknown.png]
i agree with the above statement. please introduce the statement's proposed changes into the game. it will positively impact the gameplay of multiple parties.
i agree with the above statement. please introduce the statement's proposed changes into the game. it will positively impact the gameplay of multiple parties.

[Image: f0d486b0e0e5e0ed8a74e29fa684f4e4.jpg]
i disagree with the above statement. please introduce  statement changes into the game that will positively impact the gameplay of Unarmed 

AKA Tactician or Gentle actives.
[Image: memorias.png?ex=6629925d&is=66171d5d&hm=...a226c91ce&]

Please do something about the flee/chase system. It's just not good and it makes no sense. Someone with higher agility should NEVER roll below someone with lower agility. Age/RPL should have nothing to do with how fast you are unless you're age 10 and younger or age 60 and older, in game. It does not make sense for someone who has 150 agility to roll below someone who has less than 100 agility. It does not make any sense. Please, please, please do something to change it up. As it stands it's just not good and not fair for anyone.
(09-29-2022, 05:31 PM)Player2 Wrote: Please do something about the flee/chase system. It's just not good and it makes no sense. Someone with higher agility should NEVER roll below someone with lower agility. Age/RPL should have nothing to do with how fast you are unless you're age 10 and younger or age 60 and older, in game.  It does not make sense for someone who has 150 agility to roll below someone who has less than 100 agility. It does not make any sense. Please, please, please do something to change it up. As it stands it's just not good and not fair for anyone.

The current system (with pursues being higher than flees) is there to enable conflict and prevent people from running from their problems indefinitely.
Sometimes, life isn't fair. You trip on a branch and the guy who were badmouthing catches up to you.
Topic Options