VibeEntertainmentVibe DM
Character: Darius Kallis
Which Event: Runesmith's Abode

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Super fast, a narrate usually came as soon as we were done rping

Balance: First encounter was used to iron things out but I enjoyed it when we got the hang of it, I don't have a frame of reference for events, but I had fun

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): I really have no frame of reference for events but I do know I enjoyed it a lot, we had the opportunities to take obvious risks for an added reward, I thought that was neato

Overall: Very much enjoyed, would pester to run an event again
Character: Mei Uma

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Quicker than anything I posted in my roleplaying career that wasn't a one-liner.

Balance: We did a quick test run of how balanced fights were, which helped us determine if things were too hard or easy. Highly appreciated that.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Since this was my first Eternia event (maybe), there isn't a point of reference, but I felt like the rewards given were worth the trouble.

Overall: Quick, engaging, and fun. The DM had everything prepared and events lined up rather nicely. I'll ask them to run my future events whenever possible!
Will no longer be accepting events after the last one in queue. Sorry.
ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
whoops i forgot this for a sec-

Character: Novellia Slewfoot

Responsiveness: Pretty fast. Faster than anything I can whip up in a given timeframe.

Balance: Earlier battle was skewed in the favour of the EC, definitely - but we still managed to survive. I'm an unarmed build so I am doomed to suffer with any EC. That said though, it was entertaining and heart-pumping.
As for any traps - there was an... optional trap(?) for extra resources - a simple roll of Hubris™. I liked it.

Fairness: Pretty generous for a CoI event, but there was a fair amount of risk to balance it out as well - such as the optional trap that simultaneously counted as dev.

Overall: Good event! Really fun, and pretty fast while still being engaging. We made too many chess references in our RPs.

Notes:
[Image: unknown.png]
(they ment castled. the chess move)

[Image: eternia-amber.png]
Amber count: 693 (or 770)
Character: Arcen
Which Event: Roonsmeeth's Abode

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Yea

Balance: For a normie event, pretty near perfect.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): I got a funny rock. I survived every round bc I'm a little bitch but I didn't expect anything more than my funny little rock. IDK what the temps were bc I didn't get any.

Overall: Enjoyed. Would ask to DM again.

-- Might've been good to set up who were artificers beforehand so the rest of us could throw down with an EC instead of tabbing out for ~30 minutes while they RP'd to do a roll check.
[Image: Drawing-1-sketchpad-1.png]
(09-08-2022, 10:45 AM)VibeEntertainment Wrote: Will no longer be accepting events after the last one in queue. Sorry.

We back at it!
Character: Lucia Prestor
Which Event: Runesmith's Abode

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Responsiveness proved to be fast and effective. And we had some preparation while we waited for the other players for the event. It was fun to have entertainment in the meantime. It didn't interfere with the course of the event and even helped us with the immersion.

Balance: The balance was fair. We had a specific round to ensure the ECs were balanced with our levels. Everything was very well planned and prepared. However, it wasn't easy! Half the group fell for the first EC we fought, which is only natural. 

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): I got two temps, I can't remember the reason, but I guess my rolls were low. :/ Besides it? It is justified, and both temps gave some funny rps!

Overall: Really good event! Better call Vibe! Thank you for your time!
Character: Jotenheim
Which Event: Into The Expanse

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Quick and Smoothe Transition, Professionally Done and has pushed the standards

Balance: Balance was well calculated and re evaluated before actually fight . Was handled well and balanced despite last minute party changes

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): On the Mark with signifying what we requested

Overall: My final thoughts was that despite it being a 7 hour event it felt fast mostly because we were the ones who took up the time with creating our rps. The event was handled and the narrating/fight scene/dice roll made it all worth while.

through out entire waiting process he was active and providing updates on your event application process.

HIT up Vibe!
Taking a break for a bit! Will be back at it soon.

Will mainly be looking to grab any long over due events upon my return. So if you've had yours up for like... a week+ or longer I'll try to grab the longest one. When I'm back, shoot me a DM!
Character: Stede Vane
Which Event: The Skull Shaped Cave

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Fast. We didn't have to wait at all for the starting narration that was written in advance.
Honestly? It was us who took longer in writing our posts  Blush

Balance: Balanced as it should be! Only personal problem I had was the usage of bone talons on sand since the icon was too hard for me to notice I only ended up realizing that the move was used after my second KO >.<.
That said? It wasn't a balancing problem in terms of stats or skill spam, just the map + icon making it too difficult for me to see, which lets face it? We all have that kind of issue from time to time.
The Second EC was interesting in how it was played, though! Multiple phases within the rounds, with the EC moving in more predictable pattern to make it feel more like an actual boss in a videogame we need to play around!

There was a slight issue in one of the rounds where the EC's phase + map restriction was too much, but we then changed the map and the EC's pattern was altered to make it more balanced as we redid the round without counting the earlier loss.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): I wanted a CoH, and got just that   :) . We all got what we asked for, with no sudden perming due to a single bad roll!
Overall: A fun event, and I especially liked the way the second EC was handled!
Topic Options