blankWelcome to the Underworld series!
[Image: 2233635-the_fight_lights_out_feature.jpg]

Quote:"Welcome ladies and gentleman! I'm sure you're very happy to see our fighters blood on this cemented floor. I don't need to tell you all this must be our little secret, do I? Choose your favorite, bet, today we will fill the house with the best fighters in the underworld!  To the winner, the prize of a perfect Barsburgian prototype gauntlet! Fruit of the black market, a generosity of the 'anonymous' commercial investors in our community. Just don't die, we don't promise to return bodies."

Buffalo will head to Barsburg's Underworld to compete in local Clandestine fights. Rumored to be financed by organized crime, mafias and drug dealers from all over the world! There will be team fighting, of course, but properly said... it's dogfighting, gang against gang!

Attendes: Buffalo and whoever feel interested.
Risk: CoD

Themes: Fighting Club, Old School Fighting, Underworld, Criminal, Def Jam Fight for NY.
Rewards: THE WONDERFUL MAGI-TECH GAUNTLET! And for others, this can be discussed with the DM.
DM? Searching.
after being approached by someone inu didn't recall seeing around before in one of esshar's many smokey taverns, a setting where she felt home the most, she learned about the competition and decided to let the mysterious stranger know she was all in!
Topic Options