UnicornsUni a DM? yeehaw
Key/Character: ManiacDeath/Tonak Botcher
Which Event: Soul Searchin

Responsiveness: 10/10. Was lit

Balance: 10/10.  I was shooketh how the op everything was but it not bad. Good stuff

Storytelling: 10/10. Man what can i say impressed. It felt like i was apart of a big scene and i felt like a big guy. So yeah good.

Fairness: 10/10. Very

Overall: 10/10. Really enjoyed the event!

Any other comments: Shit lets do more.
Key/Character: MutesToCry/ Blyth
Which Event: Storm Chasers

Responsiveness: She's in a perfect time frame where she gives out simple Narrations to follow to keep an event rolling
Balance: I would say the battles could be a little more forgiving, but with her getting the feeling of verbing I could see that there was a lot of trial, but thats to be expected, even from someone like me.
Storytelling: The story was perfectly fine, even had an surprising factor to it as well.
Fairness: Very fair. Not impossible but had us working.

Overall:11/10

Any other comments: I would say the other thing bad about the event was on my part where everyone kept swapping out of wanting or not wanting to go, so Uni putting up with her Senpai is appreciating. Extra point because why not.
Character: Ehrena Kriyer
Which Event: For Our Children

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): It's just as you said, you were lightning fast on your responses! If we were to do the event with that DnD themed event with any others, it'd probably be slower. 10/10

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Galaxy Explosion? Barrier? Scorch? So many AoEs? Using Desert Fury to get back at us(Luckily didn't count, it's just fun and lols :P)? Killing the shit out of Xinion using Spatial Rush and much more(Which I personally find fair and funny)? I'll be honest, this should have been expected of a HCoD event, this really brings me to stay wide awake in my seat at night. But man, I feel pity for Xinion and Theodore for dying around 6 to 8 times Dx. Jokes aside, I think the thousand AoEs are a liiittle too much. But, it does make for some intense and action-packed battles however. 9/10

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It certainly does feel like an adventure! So far from my previous events, it'd usually involve ECs for most of the part. But with the DnD-like dungeon exploring system she established in between battles, even though it's pretty lengthy, not gonna lie, it does add to a unique sense of adventure. Unique and different from, "Go from A -------> B and kill that monster at B then go from B ------> C. Rinse and repeat." And I never even played DnD! Yet, this is cool. 10/10

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) : Ahahahahahaha. Maybe. Maybe not. Originally, we were going on the event to get materials for the permanent genderbend potion. One of them is the Water Lotus(This will be important in the end). We all requested for our rewards to be dev mats + genderbend potion mats. But, we can't request two of them at the same time. So, most of us went for our specific own dev mats. I'm not complaining about getting my dev mat. But it is a laugh to find out that we only get one out of the two genderbend potion mats in the end. LMAO. All cause Mr. Gravedigger who was a substitute for Sohan changed his rewards. This couldn't get any funnier. I would've changed my reward instead, considering I am not that serious about getting my Unique's dev mat. 9/10

Overall: A very long DnD session and has a truly astounding Dungeon Crawling feel, it's unique and I love it despite how lengthy quite lengthy it is. I like the puzzle sections more than I love the EC fighting, to be perfectly honest. Would love more DMs like this. 9.5/10

Any other comments: Just lovely <3
Character: Acheron Erebus
Which Event: Ghostbusters!

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 100% Responsive! Was ready to explain anything that anyone of us had any questions with! 10/10

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The battles certainly had us on our toes, constantly forcing ourselves to push for the best results by dodging any AoE that came our way. Definitely winnable, but wasn't a walk in the part! Aoe's suck! 9/10

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Amazing! Certainly different from most DM's as it tells a genuine story. One with several paths that can be skipped, or welcomed by exploring the surroundings. Certainly lengthier than most, but well worth the adventure as the map, sprites, and overall feel takes you to another plane of existence to explore! 10/10

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) : For the difficulty and the items gifted? Definitely! We all got a fair share of wonderful items, rich with lore which made all of the struggling worth it in the end! 10/10

Overall: An eventful, thorough adventure with twists and turns, Caliban got a grand daughter that was taken away unfortunately, R.I.P. But overall! Loa is an amazing DM to consider if you want an eventful journey for whatever you're looking for!   . 9.8/10

Any other comments: AMAZING!
Updated Information
Key/Character:Willowtalon
Which Event: Quest for the Nest

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Responses were quick but there was some distractions across the board slowing them down at times otherwise they were quick and helped move things along rather quickly! 9/10
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): I had alot of fun with the traps/battles, some of the fights took place in a smaller box making it really hard to avoid a bulk of the damage but it helped really create a sense of danger within. 8.5/10
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I enjoyed the story it took a moment to get into the real encounters but as they started it quickly escalated the ongoing sense of danger in the environment we were 'invading'. 9.5/10
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?)
Between punishment's and rewards I couldn't ask for a better result, some injuries were sustained which is only to be expected during such and the rewards should assist those that partook greatly! 10/10
Overall: 9.25/10

Any other comments: I had alot of fun on the event much appreciated for the time and effort placed to running this for us! Many thanks!
I am available to DM once again.
Key/Character: Andriel Osrila
Which Event: Temple of Terror

Responsiveness: There was never any downtime during the event; everything moved at its own pace. In this regard, there isn't much to say except that she performs an excellent job.

Balance: 10/10 For a three-man team entering a H CoD, it was as risky as it could get, especially given who was there. It was a tough fight on both sides, with us battling the EC and the EC attempting to bring us down. I liked how each boss had an own personality. Traps were set up, and how you reacted with the things around you determined your fate. Everything was fair, but what can you do with a man who only rolled 5-6?

Storytelling: 10/10 To be completely honest? I wasn't sure what to anticipate, other than the fact that we'd stumbled onto a void temple that needed to be cleansed. In terms of the event's background, it was ideal. Fitting for a void temple, but what about the mmo raid mood she set? It was freaking amazing. The tale telling kept it fascinating while also making us laugh; we had a good time. Excellent time.

Fairness: Hehe... I had god rolls runs in the blood. Find out icly what I got it was pog just look at my feet and go what are those! For that? 10/10

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: I love when you Dm you actually go the extra mile setting up the scene bringing it to life. Giving more to the imagination and for that I thank you for taking your time with these things so people can get the full experience. 
Key/Character: Hanzo Landarke
Which Event: Hotel Transylvania

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 100% we didn't have to wait too long at all for the scenes to take place. The time was perfectly balanced and it didn't feel drug on at any point during it which was nice!
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The battles were hard but unique in their own ways, it took a round to get used to it but its what made it more interesting, adding to the experience of it all.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It met above and beyond what I thought this event would produce, I had gotten the item I wanted and a trophy to show for it. Plus the lore put behind it was fun to read and watch go down.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 
The punishments were fair, I didn't have any issues at all.

Overall: 10/10 I would have them DM for me anytime as I would also recommend you too!
[Image: image.png?ex=65f74ca0&is=65e4d7a0&hm=6ef...50f930d3b&]
Character: Frykt
Which Event: Transylvania
Responsiveness: Responses and narrative came quick with alot of RNG elements early on it was alot of fun.
Balance: Outside of the ManaAbsorb in R1 during the final encounter I can't complain it was a difficult fight with alot going on alot of fun!
Storytelling: The story had alot going on but there was some encounters I feel that were left in the dark due to the time limitations of one of the players, it ended up a little rushed in that aspect sadly.
Fairness: Punishments seemed justified but I do wish there was a few more encounters through the event, like the ghost! and the rewards were nice despite some confusions on my end T-T sorry about that!

Overall:9/10 Was a fun event engaging and alot of fun with some RNG as I am a fan of RNG elements in events! Looking forward to our next go around!
Topic Options