PassionateWriterRain.~

"I've got nothing to lose, Artyom."

It was to be expected, a bloody outcome-a man with rage and thirst versus a man with nothing to lose. The two combatants clashed at their fullest, tossing techniques across the rumbling arena at one another with the purpose of death. Throughout the years, things have grown personally for the two men; you could say the Docro's vendetta for Alwin was never-ending. Even in his sleep, it rages forth.

A man's wife who happened to be another's sister fell at the hands of her own kin...

"Your love, yet my sister. I never betrayed my own:
you poisoned her mind with your twisted look at this world and your goals to fuel her down the wrong path.
I grew broken the from the moment she raised her blade against me...
To know Varena would do such a thing to secure herself with you lot
was sickening." 

"Reaping your life from this world wasn't even satisfying, Artyom.
Yet, if I let chose to let you live, would you stop? No, a man of your structure wants death, so death has come to you.
I can't replace the hole that's in my chest with a family of my own, or riches,
or whatever in truth; nothing will make these eyes
shine as they once did."

"If your love for my sister was pure, my the stars guide your souls throughout the cosmos for eternity. 
I'm tired of things; it's time I take a break away from this sickening continent known as Esshar.
Farwell, Artyom"
[Image: 62stghC.png]

A few letters to the attention of Alwin, are sent to Osrona.
A heed from the first captain of New Tannen.

Quote:
"If you believe we'll let you catch a break after killing one of ours... you are sorely mistaken. Us, commandos of Barsburg, will track you to the ends of the world if needed to drag you back to New Tannen so you can face the consequences, of your actions.

Trust me. It is only a matter of time before we get our hands on you. This isn't to intimidate you. Consider the letter you're holding within your hands as the most accurate prediction you will ever get concerning your future.

You've said your goodbyes to Mr. Docro, but you can now say hello to us."
Topic Options