Construction & Conquest
Name of Establishment: Starfall Café

Building Purpose: The students of Starfall requested a Café, so the new Student Council has worked towards providing it!

Funding: The Student Council all worked together to gather 250 Stone and 500 Wood, handing it over to Ethric to help fund the materials needed for the project. If any money is needed, The Student Council President is ready to handle that!

Area Description: Currently it's a completely unused bit! The second tower, connected to the Sunrise Inn, owned by Ember.

Characters Involved: Starfall Academy Students, The Student Council (Thyme Pualani, Xinion Chrono, Evie, Sayu Gardios, Robert Maven, Garret Blackquil, etc!), Ember and the Headmaster, Ethric Athelier.

Map Progress / Plans: If given building permission I imagine I could setup almost all of it- but there's some specific areas that would need a Mapper's attention minorly, as well as the fact we'd need a stall.

Current Location: The Eastern tower of Starfall Academy.

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: Untitled.png]

[Image: Untitled.png]
[Image: Smug_Thyme.png]
Name of Establishment: Church of the Triumvirate, Aesirheim Docks, Aesirheim Arena

Building Purpose: The point of the Church of the Triumvirate will be to offer a place for the construction of the Blood Forge, and for the High Priestess to teach aspiring priests/priestesses about Aesirheim's gods. It'll also be a place of residence for them as well.

The point of the Docks will be to allow ships in and out of Esshar through Aesirheim from the fleet, while also being a place where Osrona and Aesirheim can work on their joint project.

The Arena's purpose is to offer a safer place for sparring amongst Aesirheim's members, rather than being forced to fight in the sands above their settlement, outside the safety of their settlement.

Area Description:  In spite of the loss of homes in the fierce fight for Aesirheim's place in Esshar, the loss of families, and even usable land to the corruption that now permanently scars the desert, Aesirheim has grown. More ships from the Fleet making land in the growing colony, building a functional port and lodgings to be used. They bring with them trade, merchants who pass greetings with Garjling's name, and the new influx of faithful see to it that a proper temple to the Triumvirate for worship of the people's gods is worked upon, even as homes are rebuilt.

Characters Involved: Aesirheim Armada(Vigr Dyr, Rufus Alder, Ragnhild Sionnach, Aurora Alder, Bao Ming, Skadi Kveld, Faraji, Azan Otxoa, Uegar Torsten, Eskel, Ragnar Gunnr, Taka, Tipo Gunnr, Ashur Sionnach, Rikkard Sionnach, Faye Sionnach, and others)

Map Progress / Plans: The map is not already in progress, but Avee is the one who will be handling this.
[Image: image0-46.jpg]
Name of Establishment: Pauper: The City of Ruin

Building Purpose: To add a few more Pirate styled structures to the ruins of Achyon, Turn the fortress of the city into Ruins/Destroy the underground entirely. Replace the fortress with Mort Donjon(Place the flying thing over the fortress ruins and spawn a Warper). Also Add a Temple dedicated to the Deep One and the Void.

Area Description:  The Ruined city of what once was known as Achyon is now a lawless haven for bandits, outcasts and outlaws overseen by the dread pirate Captain Tigerseye Reave. The Swamp has been allowed to overtake the city as the captains Fogfolk continue to repair and build over what was once the cities square. Black fog surrounds the ruins and assaults those who tread within its confines with whispers and lingering nightmares. Shanties are built, commerce continues with those brave enough to venture and profit from the ruins, a dread Pirate ship claims the shores and the waters around the city stir with dreadful horrors once thought to inhabit only the deepest realms of the Sea. The Fortress, once a steadfast symbol of Achyons might now lies in ruin, torn apart to build homes for the lost who flock to the city for refuges and to erect a dreadful temple dedicated to the Deep One and the very void it hails from.

Characters Involved: Tigerseye Reave, Nidaz, Ems Voranii, Faeris and a few others.

Map Progress / Plans: Plans are to continue with Natures reclamation of Achyon but to add more ramshackle and pirate like structures within the cities main core as well as preserving the buildings that do remain. Destroying/further ruining the fortress of the city and allowing Nidaz' Mort Donjon to take its place. Adding a territory threshold message explaining the state of the city and the veil of black fog that defends it with evil whispers and nightmares. Also Recoloring the Paupers bride if possible to make it appear more sinister than other boats because it is. 

Also to eventually add a spawn for Mutants/Fairies, Sirenians and others as more beings dedicated to the Deep One and the void find their way within the haunted Shantytown.
[Image: tuxpi.com.1628394526.jpg]

Name of Establishment: Mort Donjon expansion - Biodome

Building Purpose: The construction of a place to grow organic things - a entire private garden, for certain projects of the Lich.. In addition to having a more 'lively' place for a certain person.

Area Description: At the back of the fortress, over the ribs of the colossal dragon - a dome would be built interconnected to the body of the being, in which a living environment, a garden would be made. The place emanates an energy that clearly enters into contrasts with that which comes from the entire stronghold, but it is clearly a personal garden.. Filled with the widest variety of flora, in addition to always being taken care of by servants.

Characters Involved: Nidaz Vanreth, Hina Vanreth, Lazav pyr Docro, the Family, Tiger Reave and other people from Pauper.

Map Progress / Plans: The plans for this structure are relatively simple, it is a Garden, a Biodome - which will be at the back of the fortress and can only be accessed by a corridor inside the structure. It's supposed to be an environment for certain projects, an area for RP - and clearly a place to grow things within the stronghold.

I will talk appropriately and explain what is desired with Mappers, once the project is approved.

Funds: 30k
[Image: image.png]
Name of Establishment: Webbed Lair

Building Purpose: To serve as a headquarters for the Children of the Weaver separate from Moxtli. Basically a medium-sized guildhall; a few bedrooms, a common room, decent sized 'ritual room', maybe a single prison cell, just in case?

Area Description: With Moxtli in danger, Enna has prepared. In an underground cavern a lair is being built for her people, accessible by underground river. Made within fine stone, despite its secrecy this lair is certainly an expression of the Weaver's hedonistic ideals.

Characters Involved: Enna, Felaeryn, Grizzt, Destiny Argyris, Cephyron, Zenarius, Zstas.
Map Progress / Plans: Looking for someone to pick this up; aside from the above mentioned details, there's something regarding accessibility I'd like to speak about over DMs. Willing to put 40-60k into this, more if necessary!
(08-12-2021, 12:09 AM)Theori Wrote: Name of Establishment: Webbed Lair

Building Purpose: To serve as a headquarters for the Children of the Weaver separate from Moxtli. Basically a medium-sized guildhall; a few bedrooms, a common room, decent sized 'ritual room', maybe a single prison cell, just in case?

Area Description: With Moxtli in danger, Enna has prepared. In an underground cavern a lair is being built for her people, accessible by underground river. Made within fine stone, despite its secrecy this lair is certainly an expression of the Weaver's hedonistic ideals.

Characters Involved: Enna, Felaeryn, Grizzt, Destiny Argyris, Cephyron, Zenarius, Zstas.
Map Progress / Plans: Looking for someone to pick this up; aside from the above mentioned details, there's something regarding accessibility I'd like to speak about over DMs. Willing to put 40-60k into this, more if necessary!

I hate that I'm being that guy...but bump!
(08-04-2021, 03:05 AM)MrBongtastic Wrote: Name of Establishment: Pauper: The City of Ruin

Building Purpose: To add a few more Pirate styled structures to the ruins of Achyon, Turn the fortress of the city into Ruins/Destroy the underground entirely. Replace the fortress with Mort Donjon(Place the flying thing over the fortress ruins and spawn a Warper). Also Add a Temple dedicated to the Deep One and the Void.

Area Description:  The Ruined city of what once was known as Achyon is now a lawless haven for bandits, outcasts and outlaws overseen by the dread pirate Captain Tigerseye Reave. The Swamp has been allowed to overtake the city as the captains Fogfolk continue to repair and build over what was once the cities square. Black fog surrounds the ruins and assaults those who tread within its confines with whispers and lingering nightmares. Shanties are built, commerce continues with those brave enough to venture and profit from the ruins, a dread Pirate ship claims the shores and the waters around the city stir with dreadful horrors once thought to inhabit only the deepest realms of the Sea. The Fortress, once a steadfast symbol of Achyons might now lies in ruin, torn apart to build homes for the lost who flock to the city for refuges and to erect a dreadful temple dedicated to the Deep One and the very void it hails from.

Characters Involved: Tigerseye Reave, Nidaz, Ems Voranii, Faeris and a few others.

Map Progress / Plans: Plans are to continue with Natures reclamation of Achyon but to add more ramshackle and pirate like structures within the cities main core as well as preserving the buildings that do remain. Destroying/further ruining the fortress of the city and allowing Nidaz' Mort Donjon to take its place. Adding a territory threshold message explaining the state of the city and the veil of black fog that defends it with evil whispers and nightmares. Also Recoloring the Paupers bride if possible to make it appear more sinister than other boats because it is. 

Also to eventually add a spawn for Mutants/Fairies, Sirenians and others as more beings dedicated to the Deep One and the void find their way within the haunted Shantytown.

I am definitely being that guy.
(07-16-2021, 03:09 PM)Sohan Wrote: [Image: unknown.png?width=960&height=615]
Name of Establishment: Adventurers Guild.

Building Purpose: A neutral guild kind of like Starfall Academy where we can properly take on everyone's requests and can also become a place where the new bounty board events can be taken ICly as it fits the concept. (Took permission from Blox for this as the bounty board is his idea) Having a proper place for everyone to come to take quests like that will surely be a nice addition. As the guild, we want to have a building around Waystone as we want to stay as neutral as possible as an establishment. 

Area Description: A cozy guild house. The glorified bounty board can be seen waiting for adventurers like you to take them on. Within the guild, a receptionist is waiting, preparing the drinks while a piece of relaxing background music is ever-present.

Characters Involved: Entirety of the Adventurers Guild (Around 15 active PCs and still growing)

Map Progress / Plans:  The guild has been working towards a proper building for years now ICly. And with the defeat of the "Bone Crusher the Dragon Tyrant" we deemed ourselves worthy to finally request for it and take on more dangerous jobs. We want to get bigger things done as a guild but that is not really possible without having a proper building everyone can have access to. So long as the building will be made around Waystone we don't really mind where it can exactly be made.

[Image: 1345.png]

I've also decided to be that guy after a month of waiting and providing an update. We have found a builder to help us with the mapping part. I personally saved up around sixty thousand coins for it if needed and if it helps at all I can give a list of currently active players involved:

Maple - Lynra - Sohan - Sigurd - Aezl - Amelia - Theodore - Oyassa - Laurance - Tina - Vishous - Seirya - Renfry - Ehren - Xinion...
There are more but not as active and I'm personally not really recruiting until we get a reply for this.
[Image: se1hHHv.jpeg]

Name of Establishment: White Lion Enterprises Headquarters

Building Purpose: To establish a brand new location within or near Asphodel with the purpose of growing and maintaining the guild of the White Lions. The manor/headquarters will be both a home for Irys Lauriel and an establishment for her employees and associates to have a residence within the city. Its main purpose will be to mainly house the main associates of White Lion Enterprises as well as be a place to stockpile goods, deal business, and provide role-play opportunities of course. The building will contain rooms for crafting, dorms, a dining hall, the main hall, office space for Irys, and a large crafting hall at the top of the building. Its main drive will be to attract fellow artificers and alchemists, as well as provide more potential opportunities for the members of Asphodel.

Area Description:  Not so far from the city of Asphodel will be an extravagant building placed just above the grassy wetlands. This will be a manor of sorts. Similiar to the Gilded Hearts manor but with the added feature of guild houses for employees who wish to have a home there. A building shrouded in darkness, it carries a mysterious and almost eerie aura from an outsider curious enough to come close. The building will be elegant and flashy. With style choices being taken from the Gilded Hearts manor for inspiration. The building itself will be icly protected by Magitech robots and turrets. Always keeping an eye out for potential intruders who want to steal the treasures lurking within...

Characters Involved: Irys Lauriel, Noyuro, Claire Everfrost, and a few others. Currently working icly with members of Asphodel to make this manor/headquarters a small part of their future expansion project.

Map Progress / Plans: I plan to work with Asphodel and its new potential expansion to make this building a reality. I am willing to put down the work and the coin to make it happen. With me saving up to 100 thousand already just so that I can invest in it. I plan to continue going forward with my IC relations with Asphodel to make it happen. Given that the city has an interest in artificers and a guild to hold them, I'd like for this brand new location to be a beacon of RP for those interested in working for the business and one that Asphodel can hopefully use for any of their artificing needs. I want this building to be the next step in the process of growing the White Lions into something truly interesting, so if given the chance, I definitely will try my best.

As i said before, this building is mostly something that will go in conjunction with the planned expansion for Asphodel that I heard of icly(If that's not actually happening oops). But either way, I hope that my plan is considered! I very much look forward to running and having my own guild. And i think it will be fun if given the chance.
Webbed Lair - Repurpose one of the cave buildings within Moxtli's ruins: 30k (decor outside, adjustments within)

Sohan - Repurpose or add a space to the Waystone; a building outside cannot be added: 30k

White Lion - Add a guild HQ to Asphodel - 50k (3 lots, fairly large interior as a craft HQ, similar to the Blue Unicorn)

Nidaz - Biodome, 10 farm slots/forest area within the Fort - 50k

Pauper - I'm unsure what's really being asked here as Achyon already very much has that look. I suggest adding outside props/decor if you want it to follow that theme further?
Topic Options