Construction & Conquest
(Bumping for my Paupers Bride post, editted it now that I have the required items.)
Name of Establishment: Aesirheim Expansion

Building Purpose: Expanding Aesirheim’s living area with an apartment building, an arena, stalls and a proper church/temple for dev purposes. Also a boat with apartments/cabins inside of it next to the docks. A couple more houses as well, for living purposes.

Funding: 150k-175k Budget 

Area Description: In spite of the loss of homes in the fierce fight for Aesirheim's place in Esshar, the loss of families, and even usable land to the corruption that now permanently scars the desert, Aesirheim has grown. More ships from the Fleet making land in the growing colony, building a functional port and lodgings to be used. They bring with them trade, merchants who pass greetings with Garjling's name, and the new influx of faithful see to it that a proper temple to the Triumvirate for worship of the people's gods is worked upon, even as homes are rebuilt.

Characters Involved: The Aesirheim Fleet guild, including: Vigr Dyr, Rufus, Ragnhild Sionnach, Bao Ming, Skadi Kveld, Asger Fritjof, Faraji, Azan Otxoa, Jasmine Otxoa, Uegar Torsten, and others.

Map Progress/Plans: We lack any sort of mapper as it stands. We'd like the hill in the center being made more green if that's possible. Removing the cacti there, etc. Otherwise what's been listed above in Building Purpose.

[Image: Screenshot_385.png]

(General Area where the docks should be. South of the two people in the image.)
[Image: image0-46.jpg]
Name of Establishment: The Family Tree

Building Purpose: To serve as an outdoor hangout spot which is not located within any of the major factions. A townsquare without a town. A cute ice-cream/bakery for where one can take a break on their journey between Osrona and Moxtli.

Area Description: A open seated area with a small bakery stand with a display case- cloth roofing (Behind the display case there's 1 maybe 2 hidden chests for storage function of the owner), maybe some side shelf that displays the J A M and a small cooking pot to the side (A built grill that functions like a cooking pot?). A wooden covers the ground. Upon it, seating is placed. Around it, fairy lights decorate the trees, and there's a firepit near the peak of the cliff.  At the entrance there's a grilling spot, which stands on cobbled stone to minimize the fire hazard.

Descending towards the cave is a small farm, where the bakery grows most of it's own ingredients. Sustainable!!!

Characters Involved: Maple, Hanu, Strife, Sohan's Adventure Guild 

Map Progress / Plans: I WILL LEARN HOW TO MAP AND DO IT MYSELF!!!!!! (please just approve <3)
Here's the Concept Picture (some SMALL edits may come, like the placement of the stands, fairylights/lighting, ammount of trees etc)

[Image: unknown.png]

current spot the pathway towards Moxtli from Osrona when you go by the Grumble in the Grotto quest.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: times-scare-nyc2.jpg]
Lightning Bird Pub!

Name of Establishment: Lightning Bird Pub

Building PurposeCafé

Area Description: Within the Shadowmire, perhaps towards the back?

Characters Involved: Licht Zagred, Tien
Map Progress / Plans: Plan on adding on and hopefully creating a small monster town for the shadowmire. All this is really needed is a well sized house there is space in the shadowmire.
[Image: unknown.png?width=960&height=615]
Name of Establishment: Adventurers Guild.

Building Purpose: A neutral guild kind of like Starfall Academy where we can properly take on everyone's requests and can also become a place where the new bounty board events can be taken ICly as it fits the concept. (Took permission from Blox for this as the bounty board is his idea) Having a proper place for everyone to come to take quests like that will surely be a nice addition. As the guild, we want to have a building around Waystone as we want to stay as neutral as possible as an establishment. 

Area Description: A cozy guild house. The glorified bounty board can be seen waiting for adventurers like you to take them on. Within the guild, a receptionist is waiting, preparing the drinks while a piece of relaxing background music is ever-present.

Characters Involved: Entirety of the Adventurers Guild (Around 15 active PCs and still growing)

Map Progress / Plans:  The guild has been working towards a proper building for years now ICly. And with the defeat of the "Bone Crusher the Dragon Tyrant" we deemed ourselves worthy to finally request for it and take on more dangerous jobs. We want to get bigger things done as a guild but that is not really possible without having a proper building everyone can have access to. So long as the building will be made around Waystone we don't really mind where it can exactly be made.

[Image: 1345.png]
[Image: darren-benton-grave-yard-scene-big.jpg]

Name of EstablishmentTombs of Tears
Building PurposeThe purpose of the building is to be the burial area for all the characters who die neutrally. 
It is the place where I want the heroes and every living thing, who have died in the past and have no graves, to be buried without discrimination.

Area DescriptionA desolate place of pain and loneliness. Do not disturb the bodies that sleep peacefully here, they really need it!
Characters Involved: We have a place in this area for every character who will assume the protection of the tombs.
Map Progress / Plans: My character's mission is difficult and sacred. After the death of every living thing, I want to carry their souls peacefully in my arms and accompany them on their last journey.
Note: If there is a cemetery on the map, I can take it there. It would be great if a small house stalls next to it
Thank you in advance if there are people who can help with the map design.
Discord: Skubakaiser#5027
[Image: Screenshot_1822.png]
[Image: -I0G9ix144qtKkErBxoy9vRN4G6aKUujf_qZmMM-...ITLxkY44up]

Name of Establishment: Waypoint of the Rhoynish

Building Purpose: To be a home to Rhoynish who come under the ruling King of Clan 
Ilian’s claim. A place to congregate and do… Rhoynish stuff. Like arm wrestling.

Funding: Don’t know how much we’ll need. Just tell me.

Area Description: A tower with multiple rooms which house those of the Rhoynish people under Clan 
Ilian’s domain. This is where the Rhoyish King, Blair Dayndros holds public discourse. Hopefully along with a garden because unlike Vampires we need to eat!

Characters involved:
Blair Dayndros, Pu’erh, Caligo, Cecilio, Cedric Ilian, Alessio, and other Rhoynish currently playing

Map Progress/Plans: I can make it… Eventually. Or I can bully someone else to do the exterior at least.

Location: By the lupin spawn by the Waystone (Yeah we’re invading)
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Noting what's in progress map wise or complete,

Name of Establishment: Aesirheim Expansion
Approvred - 50k (apartments)

Name of Establishment: The Family Tree
Approved - 30k

Name of Establishment: Waypoint of the Rhoynish
Approved - 30k
[Image: 13ydzyhsvjs61.jpg?auto=webp&s=76408d8af5...9fa25b094d]

Name of Establishment: Dreadwoods expansion

Building Purpose: Housing for the members of the growing faction! I've run out of lots and something like three more buildings/apartment-style stuff would do us good. The interior of the cottage is already pretty big and it has 6 lots so adding to that would feel a bit redundant.

Area Description: We literally already have a blurb when entering the Dreadwoods. But this expansion would be scattered around the original cottage and would avoid destroying the altar, Jianyu's gravestone, or the rivers running to the west. I trust the mapper to have a small discussion and show progress to make it look good.

Characters Involved: I'm not about to out my coven..... But we've run out of lots.

Map Progress / Plans: This is literally just to have places where people can live without having to share rooms. The only plan here is to have less roommates. Map progress will be posted in avee's shitposting corner in due time I suppose.
Name of Establishment: Fireblooded Prison

Building Purpose: We don't actually have a prison in the Fireblooded territory and the closest we have is a snazzy torture room without any cells in it. We've had to resort to renting out our own apartments just to keep prisoners so a proper prison would be very nice.

Funding: Whatever is required to get the prison made.

Area Description: It is currently the Fireblooded torture room within the temple, but we're hoping to get it revamped to have a few cells inside to properly hold people.

Characters Involved: The Fireblooded faction.

Map Progress / Plans: We would require a mapper, but all we need is a copy and paste of sorts of any other faction's prison cells.

Current Location: The farthest room to the left on the first floor within the Fireblooded Temple.

[Image: d5d551a0411121a10f016901870999af.png]
Topic Options