Pin HeadPin The DM
Quote:Key: PinheadEC

Event Preferences: Just about anything, but I'd prefer lighthearted events. 
Contact Information: Pin Head#1945 
Anything Else: I'm an idiot, and also new to this, so please don't ask me to do something super important, or high CoD yet... Baby steps.

Feel free to use this to yell at me for ruining your event.

Quote:Key/Character:
Which Event:

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?)

Overall:

Any other comments:
Key/Character: Noa
Which Event: Pilgrimmage - Part I

Responsiveness: Literally the fastest fingers in the west. We post? Narration's about already finished. He was prepared.
Balance: We're all brainlets and took so long to figure out the first puzzle, only for the afk to come back and solve it in 2 seconds 10/10 balanced we're just stupid.
Storytelling: Yeah! Though, it's a two parter event, so judging a whole story based solely off the first is a tough one- but it's left me excited for part II. I'll update this part after part II...
Fairness: Them 12 day temps be hitting different but yes the encounters were fair as well as the dm himself, a merciful man. 10/10

Overall: It was a good time! Wouldn't think I'd be the first review 'cause Pin's forreal a great dm- scout him.

Any other comments: Priscilla made sure those mfers stayed dead. I got egged by a riftmancer. Arcanium rolls still going strong. Requesting ab base sprite after the amount of stairs we had to climb.
Key/Character: kottmoridm
Which Event: like probably 20 of them lololololol

Balance:
----------
 Pin has EC'd for me so many times it's hard to count. He's always extremely reliable and knows just how to keep the element of challenge and intrigue while still maintaining an extremely fair atmosphere. He makes interesting themed builds to keep you engaged, both difficult and complex, but still has the flow of a boss gimmick, which can make things very entertaining. 

my favorite is when i gave him a lightning sprite and he unleashed hell on like four kids, zooming across the map and terrifying the party. this is good. scare more children.

he's fought alongside me in party fights where there could be two, or even three ECs vs the kids, and still knows how to play it responsibly.
---------

Storytelling: it's pinhead lmao like do u even need to ask that???? his own IC characters could be their own EC!     (edit: actually i think we did this like twice before now that i think about it ..)

Fairness: he is a big softie and is terrified of making people upset, his fairness is so fair that he's practically glowing with radiance. You literally could not get fairer, i'm certain it must be a religious sect or something. He can write some mad creative dev mats too so there's that.

Overall: Pin has been my assistant, my shadow, and even WITHOUT taking up the torch, my co-dm, especially through the dark ages where things were not as easy as they are now. many times he startled the party by dropping scary boss RPs, and other times he can get so caught up in character in the scene (EC or NOT) and completely take over. my son was made for dming

Any other comments:

[Image: unknown.png]
 [Image: e3banner2.gif]
In my most recent event, I had Pin Head as a DM who knew next to nothing about DMing on Eternia, but for some reason, some how, made it the most interesting event I have ever had within a few months. Everything that they did was new and refreshing and their story telling was very immersive and to the point. If there was anything I could say that needed improvement, it would be to make sure that the ECs were slightly toned up just a bit.

I can't wait to have him as a DM again, and I hope others enjoy his events as well. I also hope that he never gets tired of it as well because he is really good at it. Keep it up, Pin. You're great.
Key/Character: Camilla Lythos
Which Event: Cat Crimes Cat Grimes (aka 'You Need An Invite To Rob A Razuka')

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): The responses were very quick! We were the people holding it up more than not, along with the literal server restart as we took an unstable rift.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The fights were fairly balanced. The ECs had to deal with Izzie having that one Tempest ability, and that was their problem. You ever seen Tidal Wave, Water Prison, and everything else water thrown at you? It's scary. It's fun!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Dear. Fucking. Christ. The storytelling. Maybe it's the fact that it's 4:30 AM, but this is one of the more fun events I've been on, and by God it's for good reason.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): We had every right to get more hurt than we did, and yet, we are alive, unpermed and with really fitting mats! Also, Nico got to scream "nyoooooo", which was... a plus-minus, but hey, that's just Nico.

Overall: 11/10. Make Pin Head DM all of your events, and make him go on them if he's not running them. By God, by Jove and in the name of Docro knockoffs, this was an incredibly fun night.

Any other comments: I got to play Touhou Simulator while on 5% HP against mist shotguns and somehow won. I feel like I could fight God and win. Please help.
thank you dandeli
Key/Character: Izzie
Which Event: Adventures of a Catboy: Repossession

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Extremely quick, thank you boo

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Yes, the first boss was a bit easy but that was quickly rectified for boss 2 and especially boss 3, boss 3 is how I like them. Torture, but in a way that's beatable and feels good beating.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): How did you manage to do this when it was so late? I would've started dropping one liners if I was in your shoes. Very strong narrations, gave me a nice nostalgia trip of the crew back during the days of Barsburg's Osrona... Gav... Stav... Bolt.. Anira.. Misha... Walt.. Trik... So many memories.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Got exactly what we wanted in terms of dev materials, and they were made in such a way that each one could be used for something else should the person that got them want something different. Yes, very fair!

Overall: 100%, if i ever did event requests myself i would get on my hands and knees and beg you to run them. thanks.

Any other comments:
+finally i got to beat up Bolt, after all these years...
+people told me tempest was bad, i think it is a great event support. don't you? smile...
+i will frame the image of the last round where the boss KO'd me while i piercing strike KO'd it. good memory to have.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Key/Character: Johannes Alabast
Which Event: Adventures of a Catboy: Rat Edition

Responsiveness: I can't say I have an issue with any of the narration times, especially given the fact this was done so late at night. I don't think we ever waited longer than say... Ten minutes, and each of them were phenomenal.

Balance: The first boss especially was definitely a bit easy, but each boss got progressively harder and harder with each encounter, the last of course ended up being the most difficult. I don't think I saw anyone get unfairly targeted for too long, yet Pin managed to make all of the encounters really fun each time regardless of difficulty (the last one ended up being the most fun despite me saying that... WATER PRISON is agony.) I barely managed to avoid going down during the last encounter, like 5% hp or so, so it came down to the damn line, as well as there being a handful of downs. As for traps, I don't think we really triggered any of them except for the boulder which was really funny just because of Nico rolling the lowest.

Storytelling: Now, I never had the opportunity to be around for the last timeskip myself, but this is probably the best event I have been on in terms of story. Seeing so many references to prior characters shows that a lot of work and love went into this event, and even though I wasn't there even I felt a bit nostalgic.

Fairness: As Silkie above said, most of the dev items was worded in such a way that there's more use to them than what we simply asked for (which is something I personally appreciate since people can change their minds sometimes.) I don't think anyone will be complaining in that regard, ESPECIALLY not me (you really fucking spoiled me, huh Pin?)

Overall: 11/10, this is probably my favorite event to date (though I swear I say that with each event I go on since recency bias... But I might actually mean it this time.)

Additional Notes:
+ 10/10 Would nat 20 for some of the best dev I've ever gotten on an event again.
+ Pushing Nico in front of an EC for 6 coins was a pretty good deal.
[Image: corpoggo.png]
Key/Character: Ariel D. Cirque
Which Event: Sacrificial Emancipation Final Act

Responsiveness: 10/10. He even chatted with us casually loocly and made us laugh a bit here and there. Big Grin
Balance: This is the rating he should be doing for us... 
Storytelling: 10/10. A nice mix with the Resident Evil vibes!
Fairness: 10/10. Everyone was satisfied by the end of it.

Overall: 10/10. Can't wait for the next (Savage) to heal through. :)
Topic Options