That ClownForest of the Owls
[Image: 9d752ef79a83dfaa9303fd5a6b03d99a.jpg]

Character: Erik Vaskr.
Attendee(s):1-3 people. (Only people that interacted with Erik before, pls.)
Synopsis: A broken and confused man Erik is looking for a way to become a better version of himself, a symbol that can help Esshar in someway but before it becomes possible for him to become that person the Vanirhallan decided to go on a pilgrimage. If he were to succeed and claim the mask of the previous "Owl Knight" or even something else related to him, Erik will continue with his projects as a merchant looking for a way to bring peace to Esshar.
Risks: Preference for High COI of injury, not against COD just discuss it with the group first.
Specific Requests: Preferably discussed privately with DM, but money or Cosmic/shadow dev would be appreciated.
DM: DiXoNoK* will DM this.
Tone: Dangerousmysterious, horror, zombies, Silent Hill, spiritual, amnesia, and puzzles if possible.
Timezone: I always use EST for events.
OOC NOTE: This event will be important for my character's development, I don't care too much about rewards. DMS please feel free to ask questions or give suggestions, I still a new player and I'm always open to try new things.
Discord:That clown#4364

Quote:After his fight with the being called "The Judge" Erik recovered his will to fight, but for a man that is totally broken and has no reason to continue living it's time to become something new. After traveling around Esshar on a pilgrimage to find his new path the Vanirhallan meet a wanderer that told him about a strange forest, a spiritual place where a group of outlaws that hated war lived more than 200 years ago before they were all executed as traitors.

This mysterious place is called the "Forest of the Owls" as a way to honor the leader of the group that was decimated more than a century ago, people used to call him the "Owl Knight" a mysterious mage that would fight against anyone even his own people if they were to attack innocents or helpless people. But the outlaw wasn't really powerful just really smarter than his enemies, his goal was to build a city where everyone could be free and live in peace.

When the "Owl Knight" was executed his ideals died with him but not the symbol, as a man that wants Esshar to be unified and to build a place where people can live in peace Erik decided to claim the outlaw's ideals and mask for himself. After the wanderer finished his tale he told the Vanirhallan that people don't enter the forest anymore because dead people including the "Owl Knight" are rising as zombies, which made Erik wonder if just like him the zombies are disturbed by the stupid war.

"I will go to the forest and see it for myself, if this "Owl Knight" and the dead are rising and attacking people then it's the job of another lost soul to stop them."

Now decided to enter the Forest of the Owls and claim the  Owl Knight's mask and ideals, Erik is traveling with a trusted group of people that agreed to join him without asking too many questions. The others probably don't know but this is more than a journey to help the dead find their path to the stars again, it's a chance for Erik to become who he believes that he should be to do something good for Esshar.

"Esshar has enough people blinded by pride and anger, it needs more symbols just like the "Owl Knight" that's who I need to become to help this god-forsaken land."
Jericho is here to help his friend.
Topic Options