Lloyd DuragesBlue Lions
[Image: x5wGRjw.png]

[Image: DUc3LJi.png]

Quote:
The Blue Lions are a guild situated in Osrona. A rookie guild amidst the myriad of experienced associations that dwell within the city, the group is comprised of several members that are young and looking to step into the realms of adventure. They're typically diverse in races, choosing to accept people from all around Esshar and hold them as their equals. Compared to the organized, structural method of operation that most other guilds possess, they hold brotherhood and kinship to a high standard, and each member are more than just associates to one another. Their members are small in number compared to the average guild, with the current roster of members able to be counted on finger.

Outside of their exploits, it isn't uncommon for them to offer their assistance to others in need by blade, though not without the prospect of some manner of coin in return, and only if it aligns with their interests. Honorable in their work, and fair in their dealings, the guild seeks to help others in need if they can, offering a home for those that have had none. Small and inexperienced, the guild continues to work hard by the day to earn prestige.

Their current leader is a young boy, level-headed and reliable for his age. On the cusp of a new era, the story of this band of adventurers and thrill-seekers begins to unfold..

Looking for a hook and a bit interested? Contact me!
[Image: latest?cb=20190707133928]

The Blue Lions

Quote:
The Lions weep over the loss of their Mentor and Host. The passing of Sol has left a hole in the heart of many. Osrona itself was dealt a serious blow when they had lost their Lion. In the months that followed moves to secure the Guild have been made. Talks among the Radiants and Archmagi of Osrona drew the conclusion that Sol's sister, Clarke Halbot, be the one to fill his shoes as Guild Master.

The Guild is still open to those that wish to join.

*OOC Information* If you're interested in joining the Blue Lions you can find Clarke in Osrona or you can contact me via discord at: Player2#1121
[Image: Easter-Event.png]
Four of the Blue Lions fighting off against a monster from beyond.

The Blue Lions

Quote:Blue Lions Pride Leader Clarke Halbot has passed on the torch of carrying on the legacy left behind by Sol Albright to the new Pride Leader, Paca Elementa.

Best wishes are given to the retiring leader who has done so much for the guild. Her efforts have led to the rejuvenation of the guild following the sudden death of such an important figure in Osrona.

May her future endeavors lead to as amazing a success as she managed to achieve with The Blue Lions

The Blue Lions are recruiting! And we want you to join. Here is everything you need to know about the guild.
  • The Blue Lions are not a military guild. You will not be made to fight wars for Osrona.
  • We are however, an Osrona based guild. You are expected to behave as is expected of Osrona residents. Use common sense, don't cause trouble for the city, and don't be evil.
  • When you join the guild, you become a member of our family. This is a very important point for the guild. You become a member of the Pride. As a fellow brother or sister of those in the Pride, you are expected to have our back. And the rest of the members will have your back.

• The main purpose of the guild is for the Pride members to help each other to achieve their dreams. As a member of the Pride, we expect you to give it your all to help your fellow members to achieve their dreams. And you can expect your fellow members to give it their all to help you achieve yours.

If the Blue Lions sound like a guild you would like to join. Contact Pride Leader, Paca Elementa kuma_aus#6390
For too long, the Blue Lion has remained idle and inactive in recent events that have past. Today, that changes. Pooling together his resources, Aelrin ven Astor has decided to take The Blue Lions banner under the Astor name, in order to combat the rising Insect threat. His goal? To lead and groom a new generation of Hunters, dedicated to combatting special threats such as the Insects. No longer would Osrona be unprepared for the Danger’s that lurked around its borders. 

“This is only the beginning. I will show our enemies that our beautiful city is not to be trifled with, and that we are more than capable of handling them. Come one, come all who are willing to fight for your State’s safety. I will raise The Blue Lions from the ashes. And I will prove once more that Osrona has always been the superior force.”-Aelrin ven Astor

1.This will not be a military guild
2. But we will participate in many events and such to establish the new ic. 
3. DM me if your interested in helping out with building the structure of this. I feel like this will be really cool arc material due to emergence of Bullet Ant and her brood. Aegis#2740
4. The Blue Lion will forever be, the Blue Lion first and foremost. But I plan to add a little twist to and make it fun for people to learn how to adventure and make friends while enjoying a nice rivalry and story.
Topic Options