TopRaSynthetic Origins
[Image: KefmcFX.jpg]
Quote:"I have...been curious about my own origins of late. Such a thought about myself had never occurred until fairly recently when i found myself having...emotions. Odd, is it not? That I find myself exhibiting human traits that are ones that a Synthetic should not feel. Let alone act out on. While they have not interfered with my primary protocol,  they still make me curious about what my true purpose actually is. I was told that i was simply a combat unit and nothing more. A prototype Synthetic humanoid that was built to be the finest war machine and Anti-Magi weapon in all of Achyon. And yet...there are times where such a protocol means little to me once i begin thinking about my individuaility. About...who i am. What is my true purpose? For what reason was i...truly put into this world? Why did my creators....make me this way and allow me to harbor such emotions? I believe it is time i begin researching my origins. Or else...i do not believe i will ever reach my full potential. If i do not know who i truly am and what i was put into this world for, i will never be able to stop thinking about it. The lab in which i was created in holds many secrets and documents that can reveal the extent of my origins. As well as probably some of the origins of the other Synthetics as well. I have devised a plan using the data i have on hand to break into such laboratory at night while no one is around. Will i be breaking a part of my protocol as a Lieutenant and some Achyon laws in the process? Perhaps so. But i believe it is worth the risk if i want to discover the origins of my true purpose. As well as the ones of my other Synthetic bretheren. All there is now? Is to simply wait for the right time to do so..." -Lyndis
Contact Information: Ramen#4577
Character Name: Lyndis
Attendees: Lyndis. As well as whatever Synthetics want to join in on the event! I will update if enough interest is garnered.
Synopsis: Having been curious about her own origins and her true purpose, Lyndis devises a plan to break into the laboratory in which she and her fellow Synths were created in order to discover the true purpose of her creation. It would seem such a laboratory would also be near the resting place of the Coalescence. Adding a particular danger toward this venture that might otherwise not have been there before. Having only known that the word 'angel' is of great importance to her. She decides it best to try and discover just what exactly she and her fellow Synths were made for and how their connection to the Coalescence is significant. Is Lyndis the simple war machine that she was designated to be? Or is there more lurking within the halls of that laboratory and within the chambers which the Coalescence is held? Mysteries that will only go unsolved for the time being. Unless....she is able to successfully carry out such a mission.
Tone: Technological. High-tech. Sci-fi fantasy...ish. Mysterious. Lore
Risk: Low CoD
Desired Rewards: Development. Arcanium. Perhaps a weapon dev item. But for the most part, I simply want development and to add lore to the Synthetics. So any rewards that the DM decides to offer are fine with me.
DM: Searching!

Other info: I have a few plans regarding the lore for Lyndis as well as other lore that I might be able to establish for the other Synthetics during this event. It's why I'm mostly looking for a particularly notable DM to do this for me as I would like to establish some permanent lore for the Synthetics that delves deeper into the origin of what each one was specifically made for. This event is mostly a proof of concept, and I'm open to any suggestions or ideas that anyone might be able to give me. Again, I want to make this event a particularly interesting one so that the Synthetics are able to be a bit more fleshed out and find their true origins. A concept that...I think that will be very interesting and fun to delve into. Other than that, I hope enough interest is garnered!
glade invited glade go
I can run this if you still need a DM!
Topic Options