TopRaIs anyone there? Am i all alone?
[Image: SwExOzz.jpg]
Quote:
"How long has it been?"

"I don't know. Surely it hasn't been more than a few days since i was...thrown in here. I'm...running low on supplies. The food and water that i happened to have in my bag before i was thrown in here. It's almost gone now. The fairies i met a few days ago are leaving me small scraps every now and then to keep me going. But...it won't be enough. Not without water too. I don't even know if these fairies are real. Or if just an illusion much like the rest of this Kraus-forsaken place. The sewers are like a maze. One that...i worry i won't ever find my way out of. I'm...writing on this as i go forward. Hoping that if i die...someone might find my journal and get the word out that i'm gone. Every twist and turn i make leads me toward another confusing path. And...i don't think it will be long before i die if i don't get out of here soon..."
Quote:
"Ilias, Haarper,....everyone. If I don't...make it out alive. I...I want to say i'm sorry for failing you. Being on the brink of death...it puts things into perspective. How much time i've wasted trying to become somebody worth mentioning, that...i completely missed out on what was there in front of me. I tried so hard to be somebody, that at the last breath of my life, I find myself just now appreciating what was now in front of me all along. So many people i was so mean too...so rude too. So many people i brushed off  and made enemies with...all so i could die in a sewer.  It's..almost ironic. That an Aertas would die in the very sewer below the place she once called home."
Quote:
"It's beginning hard to decipher what is real and what is not anymore. Whatever portal i was thrown through...that power is lingering around. Breaking my reality and making it so hard to find a way out of here. I don't...even know if the walls around me are real anymore. I turn a corner and backtrack, and it would have been different from what it was before. I keep finding the bodies of those who died here before me. And....i feel so scared. I'm scared that i might be next. I havent met a single soul in what seems like days. Hel, it could be weeks even since i've been down here. I don't know. It's...hard to keep track of time when everything around you is in shrouded in darkness."
Quote:
"It's almost funny. That drowning my sorrows away would have led me to be stuck here. What...was i even drinking away anyway? I don't even remember, honestly. I...feel so hollow. So alone. Alone and exiled in a world that doesn't need me. Was that why i drank so much? Was it because i didn't feel needed anymore? Was i really that small of a fish in this pond? Or was i just being selfish and stubborn? Something tells me that even when i die here. It...won't make much of a difference in the world up above. How embarrassing. That someone such as myself would die here. It's...almost pitiful. But i did it to myself now didn't i? I was selfish. And i forgot was in front of me after all. I deserve it..."
Quote:
"...My world is starting to feel like a dream. These sewers....are becoming my home now. The fairies' influence are waning little by little. Does it mean im close to my destination? Or is the hunger finally getting to me? Was this all a dream? Will i ever know? I'm so scared. I just....want to go home. I want to see Haarper again. I want to see my friends and tell them i love them. That i'll take care of them. I want see Ilias again....so, so bad. I don't even remember his face. Can you believe that? It's been that long since i've seen my brother that i don't even remember him. Maybe as reality breaks even more in front of me, as my mind and body eventually dies. I'll...be able to see my mother again...one last time. I guess...Ryker was right when he said he'd send me to see my mother, wasn't he? He promised me he'd send me back home. But...no matter how hard i try, home feels so far away from where i am right now. What a liar. Can't even keep something as simple as a promise, now can he? I just..."

"I  just want to go home..."
Topic Options