TopRaramen noodle dm?
Quote:Event preferences: No real preferences. Besides the fact that I'd like to dm events that are atmospheric and deal with character growth/development. Lore heavy events I'll hold off until I'm a bit more experienced! 

Other Notes: since I'm a new dm im only looking to dm small scale ones for now so I can get the hang of things. But I'm up for anything

Are you currently running events, and if so, are you considering player requested events?: Yes. I'm available to dm upon request. And probably only requests.

Discord # or best means of contact: Ramen#4577
Character: Lucy
Which Event: An Act of Patriotism

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Absolutely! Ramen was very quick with responses, especially considering the length of them. Very responsive!
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The balance of the ECs was a little on the weaker side, but Ramen is still an up and coming DM so these are the sort of little mistakes that occur as one develops. The fights were all fun, in any case!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Absolutely. A hunt for a rogue Synthetic that had spent years stealing magitech and preparing defenses for just what we were. Dissassembling them was particularly fun; I got a moment where I was able to reprogram some defenses to not deactivate, but instead target their former allies that was very fun. I might have been a little sad at how it felt Lucy and Severin were pushed a little to the side when it actually came to the climax of the event, but given that the focus shifted to Nidaz, who had years and years of ingame connection with Lyndis, it felt fitting. Very fun!
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Overall I'd say yes, though I was a little confused when Severin was temped for successfully flying above an avalanche. However, it was just a one day temp and ultimately I'm sure Ramen had his reasons.

Overall: Very entertaining and very well done. Keep it up Ramen!

Any other comments:

Lyndis
Erin Salis
Lumin Montclaire-Hargrave
Astrid Salis
Ramen himself

Everything is going according to plan...
Character: Nidaz
Which Event: An Act of Patriotism

Responsiveness: Considering the size of the narrates, they were very quick responses with looooots of content! Thus Ramen was very responsive.

Balance: The battles were fun, but the EC creatures were somewhat weak, so it's worth pointing out! But otherwise, the traps and other challenges were interesting, even though much of the time Nidaz only suffered in them thanks to luck.. Still? Good stuff.

Storytelling: From start to finish, it was basically what we expect from a fugitive Synth, who was hiding in the mountains, setting traps and even taming beasts to help her in her endevors. Always attending to the personality of the character and what it liked in the past! And the ending, at least in my opinion, it was an extremely appropriate and fitting ending, considering the story between the two characters in the past.. Now Nidaz have some more traumas to carry on his old man's life.

Fairness: There is nothing to complain about this, considering the risks and also what we received in the end! The injuries were justified and so were the rewards. All good.

Overall: An amazing, fun and cute event! It was an great job by Ramen!

Any other comments: First I would like to thank Theori who agreed to let me participate in his event with my old necromancer, to end this side story of his life that had its relevance! It was better than what I had planned first.. And second, I also thank Ramen for preparing all of this in an exemplary manner.. It was amazing!

It was something extremely fun, where I can only thank those involved.
[Image: image.png]
Topic Options