LindahInternationalist Architect - Personal Home Edits
[Image: kim.png]

Though mainly advertising around Osrona's domain, KIMBERLY 'KIM' SCHWUIYUNE is an architect with many decades of experience familiar with the architecture styles of most cultures in the Esshar Peninsula, but also knowledgable on landscaping and interior design. She is willing to take on projects beyond Osrona's borders, choosing customer satisfactions over national factions.

She can:
- Design an entire building from scratch.
- Expand any existing buildings's size.
- Draw up plans for new towns and villages (with much difficulty)

DISCLAIMER: To do her work, she must first visit the building and its occupant(s) to examine the layouts and discuss with them. Due to her old age combined with her will to NOT retire, as well as a potentially expired license, she cannot guarantee that her designs will be approved. Most projects may take a year or two to finalise.

To contact Mrs. Kimberly, please mail her a letter to the old folk's house in Osrona.

(OOC portion: I'm internationalist so I can map for any faction. I can map in new buildings and potentially new places. I can edit existing public buildings inside out. I can also help people edit their exteriors to whatever they desire. I can also do limited interior mapping, no shrinking stuff though but usually people ask for expansion anyway so!

Send me a screenshot of your home and your character next to the door with green dot floating on it. Discord is Lindah#1061. Though, I can't guarantee that my maps will be approved and/or be put in immediately, as it all depends on Chance both for approval and map updates.

yeehaw)
Topic Options