ShanalEchoes of the Lost
[Image: zigV3oY.jpeg]
Quote:
'Can you hear me, brother?

Answer me- tell me. Anything.

Is this your will? Is this meant to be?

Or is it a mistake that I have to correct?'

Prayers left unanswered, yet the signs they needed emerged all the same.

The skies had fissured, even if briefly, and the word spread rather swiftly from the Ten's Citadel. The Obelisk of the War God had disappeared; vanished without a trace.

In the midst of swirling rumors and the looming threat of Walpurgis, a declaration is made in haste by the Exarch—a call for aid from the Chosen of Ualdir.

Seeking the assistance of Meranthe's Wayfinders in particular, as an emergency squadron was assembled within weeks that followed. Preparations commenced for an expedition, one that would take them beyond the confines of their familiar realm.

Terraheim.

Attendees: Eivor, Hina, and about 8 others
Risk: Up to the DM
Objective: To retrieve Martzel and reclaim Ualdir's Obelisk
DM: Mim Loopen

Those who wish to potentially participate can ICly contact Eivor Ualdirsson. Although it will likely take place in 1-3 days from the posting of this thread.
This will happen at 9pm EST (late night gaming) TODAY if there is at least 1 Wayfinder available. It is a 2-3 hour pseudo public event; this means it will be short and the stakes will be low, however it is ultimately still up to Eivor/the Wayfinder to pick who goes.
(04-02-2024, 10:40 AM)Oyster. Wrote: This will happen at 9pm EST (late night gaming) TODAY if there is at least 1 Wayfinder available. It is a 2-3 hour pseudo public event; this means it will be short and the stakes will be low, however it is ultimately still up to Eivor/the Wayfinder to pick who goes.

They apparently meant tomorrow. Aka 9pm EST Wednesday.

Oyster mixed up the time zones.
Topic Options