OhverrideMy Heart is a House (of Emotion)
[Image: photo-1473445145893-cee4ea284d29?q=80&w=...x8fA%3D%3D]

I am a follower of the House of Emotion - the star of Biblos. I am a follower of the House of Inner Flame - the star of Solari.
Perhaps the other one is debatable for some, but that's quite fine.
My quest is a quest for others as well, to understand, but not overcome your emotions. They make us who we are.
Happiness, sadness, anger, disgust, fear, love and hate. The passions that result from it.
There is a place where the land meets the stars - sat on a high place. A flat cliff.
It is here where one who follows the house of emotion...
Will feel at home. Find out who they are.
I will travel as far as I need so I can understand truly what these things are.
So I can comprehend, understand and create these passions.

Attendees: Kakku and 3-4 others. (There are 2 slots pre-filled for IC reasons, more than likely.)
Risk: Up to DM to adapt based on how cool they wanna make the rewards.
Rewards: Deepening the strength of emotional magics (narrative), Kakku specifically is seeking out something that can take in people's emotions, (alternative stuff will be mentioned if a DM undertakes this.)
Theme: Emotional rollercoasters probably, stars and cosmos, cosmic faith, trials either within this possible temple or to get there in the first place. The implication is that this is old and neglected, as people do not tend to build places for the individual stars within Leonaus and the constellations.
Alright, this has a DM, but most of the original crew that was supposed to come on-board seems to have disappeared (or died!) Promising attendees may respond to this thread or write to Kakku IC!!
[Image: the-gorilla-look-chad-davis.jpg]
An event you say? Zeek is in.
Leafblade Alinteau will help!
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
Topic Options