DandeliA Very Impolite Breaking-And-Entry Operation
Sad 

[Image: image.png]
*reads the crazy eternia news*

Deep within the convoluted bowels of a labyrinthine workshop lay a multitude of researchers, scholars, and other such crafters, each dedicated to their respective goals.
These individuals formed a collective of like-minded souls, bound together by a creed of unrelenting ambition and an utter loathing for stagnation.
They helped each other achieve new heights, fostering innovative ideas, and pursuing the unfathomable depths of research in pursuit of knowledge, no matter the cost.

Their unbridled passion and unfiltered acceptance of each other's endeavours is rumoured to be the catalyst of their unmaking; 
On the dawn of a summer morning, many were said to be presumed dead, victims to the unknown executed from within the well-locked facility.

The one whom reported this escaped and died soon after.
Foretold by mouth of the sole escapee, all that was said is many within went mad and many others were drowned.

Character: Tu'faal
Other attendees: 2-4? (do i have friends?)
Goal: Explore, Investigate, STEAL

Risk: HCOI / MCOI
Reward: a ?crumb? of long lost morigul
DM: no one so far but maybe you should beat a child?

Tone: ḩ̸̭̫̻̀ỡ̷̢̮͈͙̞̙͌̔̀͛̚͝ͅľ̵̛̛̰̮̱͕̬̱̳̜̟́̈̃́̿̓̾̍͘͠͝y̵̠̩͇̺̻̰͖̻͍͔̎̈́̂̉́͋͗̔̓͆͘ ̴̛̤̭̳̥̞̤̖͇̖͓͇̃͒̃̇̓̐͘ͅͅs̷̡̢̢̭̞̫͖̼͇̗̪̜̬̣̋̀͋́̕̕͜h̷̨͕̭̣̳͍̩̻̹̠͚̟̥̯̟͗̿̽͝͠͝i̷͍͙̻̻̲̖͗̅͗̚ţ̶̨̘̪̩̬̲̞̊́́̇͆̑͒͗̇̐̚͘͠͠t̸̨̥̣͖̠̯̮̹̮͖͎͆́̀̾͑̄̀͐̆̊̀ ̸̧̳͙̲̼͇̫̬̙̝̽̈́̐͜ , Spooky, Mysterious, Investigative, Mori, ????

i love beating the shit out of kids (make group)
YIPEEEEEEEEEE
Topic Options