radioMadness' Ember
Over three decades ago, madness spread Meranthe. It was but an ember, born in those who thought they could control the flame, that thought they were the ones capable of tempering something without tame.

[Image: TTY7dBd.png]

As the story goes, even the greatest proved their inability to muster the strength nor knowledge to accomplish such a futile task. And, while they grew to great power, the power was not true to them. Their body used as but fuel to power the Kindling born within the world. Nineteen years ago it brought them to destruction, to use the last of their power to fan the flame and give it heavenly rise.

At least, that is the story I was told. It is the story we were all told. It's all I've known. Somewhere within there, the Kindling waits, or a key to its being. The First Flame burns once more, and as I have been destined since the day I was born, I will see to its claim.

Character: Hakan
Attendees: A small group ( 4-5 max, likely. Potentially even 3. )
Discord: radio#0401
Tone: Drakanite, Fire, Volcano, Lost Lore
Risk: It'll be all up to you, as things are explained.
Rewards: Read above.
DM: Someone who wants to take the lore I've made and build their own thing with it. This is looking to be a story, a multi-part thing, rather than a one time crawl. You have creative freedom.
Topic Options