Whatever(Concluded) Montelione™ Auction 2 - Custom Cashmere Scarf
[Image: a3OWrO5.png]

[Image: AIWstYL.png]

Montelione™ Cashmere Scarf

"Designed to exemplify who the real protagonist is, this expertly designed scarf has an intentional worn-and-torn design to it that would make anyone think you were the chosen one."

[Image: npOSQlY.gif]

Once again Valette Montelione prepares an Auction. 

Valette Montelione Wrote:"If I must I will single-handedly fund our market district expansion. If I keep looking at the gaping void in our city design quality I might just lose my mind. To any who desire my magnum opus, this is your chance to get it in a colour that suits you."

Bidders may send correspondence by way of mail, with frequent missives sent out to inform bidders of possible price increases. The bidding starts at 10000 Coins, with each new bid requiring a minimum of a 2000 Coin increase over the previous sum. The winner of the event is expected to deliver their coin directly to Lady Valette Montelione in Aphros, or send a middle man with a written note of consent in their stead. Upon delivery of payment the item is guaranteed to be provided.

As such a full name will be required with each bid. However, for the sake of anonymity, one may also provide an alias in the bidding form to be referenced by.

You may place your bid by responding below. Using in-game coins as the means of transaction, the winner of this auction will acquire a single cosmetic resprite of the above scarf in any singular colour that they so desire. A DMI will not be provided to ensure scarcity in the distribution of this sprite. The auction will end September the 7th. I will provide no strict time as to when the auction will end on that day in order to prevent the bidding from being snatched unfairly at the last second. You may contact me at Clouded Vista#8101 if you have won the auction and we can discuss what colour you want.

Good luck to everyone interested and may the fashion gods smile kindly upon your wallet.

Special note: You may approach Valette in-character and privately bid, if you are incognito and do not wish to be outed. Also Via discord.

Otherwise you may respond to this thread using the below template if you want to place a bid.

Quote: Wrote:Name (Private):

Bid Amount:

Public Alias:

Auction Comment:
[Image: dOmPfIR.png]
Name (Private): [Approached in Private]

Bid Amount: 10,000

Public Alias: Bidder "1"

Auction Comment: N/A
Name (Private): Gnash Frenesie

Bid Amount: 12000c

Public Alias: Bidder 2

Auction Comment: Very cool scarf
[Image: RqMw9Wf.png]
Name (Private): Silas Effret

Bid Amount: 20,000

Public Alias: Silas Effret

Auction Comment: Up the price.

Bid Amount: 22,000

Public Alias: Bidder 2

Auction Comment: Ok
Name (Private): Silas Effret

Bid Amount: 35,000

Public Alias: Silas Effret

Auction Comment: Go again.

Bid Amount: 37,000

Public Alias: Bidder 2

Auction Comment: Ok
The latest update from the anonymous bidder arrives.

Name (Private): [Approached in Private]

Bid Amount: 40,000

Public Alias: Bidder "1"

Auction Comment: "No comment is required."

Alright, I'm calling the auction then and there. The winner is Bidder "1" and they will be contacted shortly. Thank you to everyone who participated.
Topic Options