MalekHouse Kallis - First of Frijia
[Image: unknown.png?width=603&height=670]
[Image: House_Kallis.png]
Starting Relative Slots
(first emporium post of meranthe wow!!!!)

This post is to see if anyone's interesting in spawning as a sibling in House Kallis, if you've not checked the posting for the noble house, here it is. You'll be the sibling to the head of the house, Darius Kallis (wow that's me). The bloodline of the head of the house is granted the respect & authority of the Kallis name, and a lot of the wealth. Despite that, the Kallis name doesn't necessarily continue with the our bloodline after Darius resigns unless someone within that bloodline rises to second in command.

I'm thinking 2-3 slots if there's interest. If you are interested in blood relation w/out being a sibling feel free to message me too. Here are some notes though.

-There's no need to adhere to a specific magic, Darius' magic focus will likely be on time and shadow, but the family is a bunch of snow leopards so ice fits the theme very well.
-It is nice if you involve yourself in the noble house itself and the lil operations we'd hopefully do. 

-The Frijia line consists mainly of Felinae, descended from Vdalion immigrants (but you're unlikely to have been raised in Vdalion unless you specifically want to have received training there.)

-We look like snow leopards, good pbs (the ones I use in the pics) are pramanix and cliffheart, I don't play arknights but I think they're the Darius pb siblings so it's easy, but you can use any PB you want, no gender restriction either. Really all you need is white enough hair, some black highlights are nice too.

-If you wanna app for something like faceless or neph or faith please feel free, if I accepted you then I'd likely accept you even if you don't get it. I'll probably pursue faith class but if you wanna hardcore follow a faith route I'm happy to shift to supporting that wholeheartedly.

-I love you.
[Image: pramanix_silverash_cliffheart_and_tenzin...280b91.png]

IF you're interested shoot me a message @ Malek#3450

one slot filled wow!!! one more open, feel free to dm Malek#3450

These have been filled! if you are still interested you can dm but we're 2 days out so it's a bit unlikely
Topic Options